Jesus is a prophet of Allah

Jesus is a prophet of Allah.
People should not worship Jesus but worship Allah instead.
We Muslims believe in Jesus's real teachings and actively clear his name from blasphemous accusations made by Christians.

Attached: 5-117.jpg (500x373, 67.86K)

brazil is NOT latin america

not my problem

Islam is clearly the biggest con of all time

>we muslims
You are the lowest tier of muslims. Nobody cares or takes you seriously. Even prison convert tyrones are less of a joke.

The Quran was written in the 7th century, which means it's complete bullshit.

Source: some guy who lives like 500 years after jesus and blatantly contradicted what 1st century christians has to say about him, even denying historical certainties like the crucifixion. Catholicism is the true faith, friend

Your Bible is corrupted.

Pope Eugene IV, Council of Basel, 1434: “… there is hope that very many from the abominable sect of Mahomet will be converted to the Catholic faith.”

Pope Callixtus III: “I vow to… exalt the true Faith, and to extirpate the diabolical sect of the reprobate and faithless Mahomet [Islam] in the East.”

Attached: images-286.jpg (554x554, 59K)

Fix your bot; and yes, we're Latinos. You're just too dumb and too poor to realize it.

Jesus Christ is the Lord. Down with your false religion.

Worshipping Jesus is worshipping Allah as the Christ is God as His own Son.
The Father the Son and the Spirit are Allah, it's time for everyone to acknowledge it.

>Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I Am.

>My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?
Why did Jesus call upon God? If he is alteady God, why would he forsake himself?

Attached: CRaVITVWcAQjgnD-2.jpg (640x640, 102.04K)

Christ was mentioning an old testament prophecy. You'd know, if you read the Bible.

Jesus is not The Father, but he was The Word in the beginning.

Quran : god is the light, god have no experience of time
Science: light dont experience time
All messenger/holybook who have similiar text also correct

Explain it then.
But Jesus is still God so why did he call to God? Was he calling to himself?

Christ's nature was human as well as divine, The Passion would not have been the sacrifice it was, elsewise.

Kill yourself zealot and take the other Christcucks with you but leave those who don't accept your delusions alone you fucking mentally deranged psychopath. Legitimate fucking mentally deranged psychopath.

If he was divine as well, why did he call upon someone else? Is it because he's less divine or smth?

He was human as well, and part of being human meant he suffered fear and doubt.

Indonesians are the most religious muslims in the world. Everyone else drinks, fucks and does everything but eat pork

So riddle me this
What was the point of any of that bull when God could have just went down and told everyone to get their shit together or else. Was sending a peace of himself to die really necessary. I know you're conditioned as a child to say yes, but really think about it from a pragmatic standpoint

>What was the point
The meaning of it all is something all religions struggle with, I think.