I bought this game today and I play it for 10 minutes and i'm already bored. Why the fuck are Slavs like this

I bought this game today and I play it for 10 minutes and i'm already bored. Why the fuck are Slavs like this.

Attached: CD34789E-235C-4FAE-A7E6-E3082EA26454.jpg (289x345, 49.86K)

We the slavs already live in a toxic cold hellhole, therefore we make games about living in a toxic cold hellhole and we enjoy them, but you wouldn't get it since you're not a slav

This series is the very definition of 6/10

Just play stalker. It's way better

the game looks really pretty with ray tracing

And also you're supposed to start from Metro 2033 not Exodus

I liked Metro Last Light. Not sure about this one.

Stalker is not a game meant for the impatient

Metro 2033 is kino. Although you have to play on high difficulty to feel the atmosphere better.

Artyom was based. Murtards have no tatse.

I've played a lot of hours in CoP and CoC but I never could get in any of the Metro games. Stalker is a lot more rewarding with the different artifacts, guns and factions from early on.

>thing is not just brainless shooting 24/7, but also has story and moral questions
>too boring i need to brainlessly shot 24/7
Americans

This is how i felt with GTA V

Attached: A1mCkr5.jpg (2048x1536, 996.15K)

opposite. the story and moral questions at the opening cutscene were cool. Then the shooting started and I got bored.

First metro game where the good ending was more kino than the bad one.

I

I just started last night and I'm enjoying it.

Attached: Metro Exodus Screenshot 2022.09.14 - 03.55.29.85.jpg (1920x1080, 600.29K)

You have shitty taste lol fuck off zoomer

>Needs constant flashing lights and simulated LSD on an Internet connexion to maintain a >10 second attention span.

Are you guys waiting for S.T.A.L
K.E.R 2?

It wasn't really that good. Metro worked well when it was in the actual metro but bringing it into an open world was a bad choice.

Nah, I'm not excited for any new game anymore. I just assume that they will be very gay.