Are walkable city bros fatphobic?

are walkable city bros fatphobic?

Attached: x92rt2268wn91.png (2048x1114, 447.56K)

what the fuck is this i am so angry

Attached: 1646616894046.jpg (997x901, 25.85K)

wtf i love walkable cities now?

They can still scoot their fat ass along the way

Attached: xijl7ogkeaw81 2.jpg (1600x1405, 198.69K)

My hate for fats is unrelated to my love for walkable cities

That is a perfectly reasonable question. What's there to say disabled people will have the resources for that?

so these are the people 'jakking walkable cities

Then I guess they should hop in their handicapable teslas and drive away from my unreasonable demands

How the fuck do people buy shit like groceries and furniture and clothes without a car?? Like is it normal in Europe to see people biking 0.1 mph for miles with a weeks worth of grocery bags on their bike handles and a ikea couch strapped to their back?

they dont fear exercise like 99 percent of americans i use to do in nyc i would pack my shit into skate board and skate down hill back home

Walkable cities are better for disabledfolx than car centric cities

Yes I am fatphobic. Move your ass and move some weight fatty

What's there to say disabled people have the resources for a modified car?

I apologize USA-bros... before this I didn't realize why you hated walkable cities so much but now I realize I was just insensitive...

>for miles
When you remove the acres of parking lots and stroads, suddenly you don't have to go miles just to buy some milk. Terrifying, isn't it

Stores next door and stuff.

I'm fatphobic but I also support driveable cities because I support everything that makes the leftypol and discord trannies invading this site seethe.

Walkable doesn't mean undrivable.

The grocery store is a 2 minute walk from my home why the fuck would I buy a week's worth of groceries when I can just walk there every morning get what I need for the day

>fat cunt
>draws herself with defined jawline not even fatties after their 3rd neck tuck and spot lipo achieve
They know theyre ugly and yet they hide in their delusions

Americans are so silly

>What's there to say disabled people will have the resources for that?
resources for what? a motorized wheelchair carrier any person with disabilities could rent for free?

how do your non-walkable cities accomodate blind people? Are they expected to get behind the wheel of an automobile too?

Yes it does. We all know the end goal is banning cars. No need to lie about it.

do people unironically still fall for these fake twitter profiles made by Any Forumstards

And I guess "vegetables" is code for "gas the fatties"?

>nd a ikea couch strapped to their back?
How often does your ikea couch crumble beneath your girth that this suddenly becomes a genuine concern?