Is this what Americans call groceries?

Is this what Americans call groceries?

Attached: FcntvRWXoAEIdaE.jpg (828x894, 166.9K)

americans are retarded and need to be genocide i wish i could go postal and just kill them all

Attached: fuckyeah .png (1222x800, 979.62K)

>Groceries here means fruits veggies and whatever else you need to make food
>Chips, biscuits, chocolates and other processed stuff is snacks
Sometimes I think English is mistranslated here

that doesnt look too healthy.

spare me, so i could join you
nope americans are just that retarded

i had a dream were i was happy for a bit i had a dragon slayer and slayed fatasses why was i born in this shithole

also sure but uh your gonna need a weapon

wholesome american chungus moment

For me it's usually
Milk
Orange juice
Bananas
Fruit of the season
Cucumbers
Some type of green usually arugula or lettuce sometimes kale or spinach.
2-4 lbs of chicken or beef or pork
2 lbs of sea food
Eggs
Canned tomatoes
Potatoes
Onions
Canned beans
Frozen veggie mix
Ice cream
Cake mix
Chips

Americans will slurp down pounds of corn syrup, refined sugar, seed oils and God knows what else is in the goyslop but feel good about themselves for not drinking milk (shitskin mutts can't drink it without sharting in the mart)

Wheres the meat
I mean actual meat like steaks and chicken

Only poor people shop like that.

Are those bacon rolls with feta cheese ontop of the bacon

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate first worlders

not even bad for 41 dollarydoos. except for the nutrition of course

This nigga knows how to eat healthy

The thing rapped in Brown in bottom fo pic Could be meat or fish

it sucks really i am considered better than majority of americans because i am fit and able to cook

i fucking wish the chinese or russians would invade already and kill everyone

>he doesn't have milkless milk
also it's unironically jewish genes that make me shart, aryan food too spicy

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

if you're poor and need to feed a family with a couple kids, it's cheaper to buy junk than organic produce and shit. op image is definitely just a manchild THOUGH.

Forgot the carbs.
I buy discounted bread loafs or baguettes, sandwish bread, pasta and rice in those huge 20lbs bags
My bmi is 23 so I'm kinda healthy. Medical checkup is usually good aside some iron deficiency

theres no food in your picture

Oh now I see it
For me I like to get a t bone or a pack of pork chops every time I go get grocery

No need to buy junk or organic produce. Just buy regular produce and look for discounts. That's what immigrants do here.

Canadians cant even afford milk because the dairy industry is controlled by a price gouging mafia. Many Canadians live off yellow NoName shit and processed crap from the freezera at Walnart and Giant Tiger.

Can't you buy tablets nowadays that allow you to eat any dairy you want? Seems like lactose intolerance is just a choice

i am slightly underweight and a manlet i am 145 pounds and 5ft8 i wanted to be a body builder but my mom told me to give up and i will never be able to do it

i am 19 and i had a slightly low tes score of 865 and too much blood iron

so many carbs and processed food no wonder amerilards are repulsive

Attached: 1662747042482.webm (720x1206, 2.77M)

Attached: 1663181984092945.png (580x545, 452.87K)

You're right the dairy industry here heavily regulates price like cheese can be expensive but fuck no everyone can afford good milk

i hate this shithole and everyone i wonder if i didnt have mutt genes i would have been attractive this

>photo is 2 years old i am slighty buffer

Attached: IMG_0289.jpg (3024x4032, 2.55M)

Some people are retards and don't know how to cook or get healthy food.

I can't believe that it's cheaper to buy all that shit instead of vegetables and fruit and normal dairy/meat. You don't need to go to an organic farmers market or whatever to get decent food

so 80 percent of this hellhole

I think in America the only shop there is for a lot of places is a big supermarket like walmart, maybe it's easier for them to focus on selling non perishable stuff from big distribution centres

Well it is. A bag of salad costs the same as a big bag of potatoes. If you are making $11 and have two kids at home, guess which one you're buying.

Walmart does sell okish produce and meats. Most middle class suburban areas have grocery store chains like krogers .