Why did she dress like this while everyone else dressed in normal military gear

Why did she dress like this while everyone else dressed in normal military gear

Attached: p8046600_i_h9_ab.jpg (300x300, 21.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cpqdYt9hw2g?t=313
youtube.com/watch?v=xmn5dkjUyS0
youtube.com/watch?v=zuo0YOiPPlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Main character syndrome, every anime I've seen does it

to disguise as a sex bot and infiltrate and/or assassinate
glowies will absolutely make them

Attached: terroristgits.png (542x641, 435.13K)

Dude, it's cyberpunk. Anything goes.

For horny weebs to jerk off to while insisting its totally real art and super deep and thought provoking.

maybe that's her skin lol

The primary purpose of tranime is to sell merch to otaku.

>watch SAC
>the chief is explaining some complex political stuff
>the majors ass fills half the shot
It's just the best way to keep the full audience invested in the scene desu

She's a cyborg (99.9% machine at that). Anyone objecting to her dress code can bite her shiny metal arse.

Attached: gits major .webm (854x480, 865.57K)

Why not.

Attached: 1650223124666.webm (720x390, 2.99M)

she doesnt have any connection with the "human" body and has been like 95% cyberised since she was a kid, also it allows her to have the highest range of motion in her limbs.

It’s why the manga is the best form, it makes it clear she likes to show off her body and look hot, most of the adaptations make her all depressing.

isn't that technically a skin tight Thermoptic camouflage suit?

Maybe if audience is full of 13 year olds

>it makes it clear she likes to show off her body and look hot,
yes, and she's also the best of the best so i mean are you really going to tell her no?

Her skin is the camo suit.

The major's body is the major's clothes, we never see the major nude because whoever, whatever the major is, it isn't the shell. The slutty attire is no more indicative of a moral failing to the major than putting kick ass murals on a van and this is a reminder to the audience that the people we are seeing are produced by a culture that has a different value of the human form.
You fucking nigger

>nudity
Enjoy your ban!

Why are there so many anime threads

Summerfags

would have been a lot easier and safer to just shoot the guy from one of the adjacent buildings

well yes and no. in the iconic scene of her jumping off the building it is assumed to be built in but in this scene you can see she is wearing some form of exterior device that appears to be either doing all the work or simply assisting.
youtu.be/cpqdYt9hw2g?t=313

also at 7:09 you can see a seam on her neck indicating some form of skin tight suit.

not as cool though

yeh but thats not very cool

Don't be silly that would be boring

she's also one of the first and has been one since childhood. she just doesn't think like a human.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmn5dkjUyS0

Attached: 1653104289699.png (500x194, 184.11K)

there is a chance motoko is male.
the most obvious point would be that she only bangs female looking cyborgs.
than she is in a job and position mostly attended by males.
it could be like if you're starting a game and choose a female character so you could see a sexy avatar insted of a male bloke.
in the ghost in the shell world there would be no disadvantage in intelligence or strength just because you use a famle body. so maybe he just want to see a sexy woman evertytime he looks in the mirror?

Attached: 5.png (430x232, 148.7K)

She looked so much better in the original movie

youtube.com/watch?v=zuo0YOiPPlk

I always assumed this was the case

She dresses like that less and less as the series goes on and they got more confident in retaining an audience without the crutch of shameless cheesecake.

Maybe it made her feel sexy

Is the manga even good? Anime is probably better because it's Oshii, but is the manga at least worth reading?
The author is a huge BBC obsessed cuck.

im pretty sure this is disproven in sac and arise or whatever its called.

>i chose to be a female robot to look at a girl's ass in the mirror

The only kind of tranny I approve of.

>Is the manga even good?
I liked it, but it has a very different tone.
Has a lot of comedy and even more fan service and fetish stuff.
In depth technical details about how everything works.
You will recognize some of the plots that were used by the various anime.

Attached: Best Major.png (492x312, 242.11K)

Other characters encourage her to switch to a male prosthetic body for increased performance. She turns down the idea saying that a female body has its own advantages. Then she proceeds to seduce information out of someone or something.
She is weaponizing her sexuality. A man might be less likely to shoot an attractive woman. That's a combat advantage.