/balk/

Scythian edition
old

Attached: Fbq6VLMXEAIIKvJ.jpg (1366x2048, 406.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7dKLgqJRRqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I released ancient curses against him I cursed against his health I cursed him to have chest pain now he is injured and recovering from my curses
Hopefully one day I will visit Syria

>Hopefully one day I will visit Syria
They sell the shit in Edirne and Sofia, army-boy.

Have you guys seen the Hat man?

Tell me about your experiences.

Attached: 1661085709587158.jpg (249x217, 13.11K)

I thought his father was one of the locked-on-a-boat kind of homosexual.

fıstıklı sarma is nice but they again use shitty 5 liter oil to make them
If you work in food industry here you would refuse to eat anywhere except places with open kitchen, basically high end restaurants

Guys tfw no gf

Hayde buyrum kafe, lokum ve haşiş

Attached: osveten-prviot-etno-restoran-po-ideja-na-bigorskiot-manastir-1.jpg (1000x661, 208.14K)

Incellllllllll

Attached: 1623597940820.jpg (1620x2160, 171.74K)

can I get ummm one lokum and one sikiş please

There's not much to soak the oil in those motherfuckers. Dough is literally paper-thin. Even sugar syrup is not too much, my 5yo niece who is a sugar junkie won't eat them.

Attached: fistikli-durum-1-58-23-O.jpg (400x273, 9.65K)

Osmanlι fistiki

Man I got manly hands and eyebrows like xer. How come God didn't give me no titties to play with? Unfair af.

Where did you find this picture of me?

I don't know why, but the Scythian armor resembles our ancient armor. However, in ancient times, we traded a lot with the Scythians of Central Asia through the Silk Road. Therefore, Scythian relics are still excavated in the southeastern part of South Korea. Korean Peninsula had many exchanges with Central Asia and the Middle East in ancient times, so Zoroastrians and Muslims also lived there.

Attached: e3ec122ca05a77a73da60b91112c7c2a.jpg (700x933, 90K)

>my niece won't eat turkshit
thats because it is made out of shit
your niece is smart

Lamellar and scale armor have been on the steppes for a long time, yes. Plate armor for a horseman that doesn't fuck you up is difficult to produce.

Attached: c8fa5eaa506a9d64809006db0d5c3405.jpg (510x409, 36.4K)

youtu.be/7dKLgqJRRqQ
>They're still using maps of "Greater Armenia"
Bruh

Attached: 1663092446627592.jpg (225x225, 10.08K)

they are made from godknows what
you know the webms where chinese use sewer oil to fry shit? it is like that

N-N-NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO

I hang out with my friends there every week. In fact I went to a semi-luxury bakery with tatlıgüzel there to eat some sweets together.

Maşallah

Attached: 9d2527a26e7d8c206315cf80e69c8acf.jpg (720x1280, 154.31K)

That ain't me, cucks

That fistikli sarma is extremely tasty and it's good

I am you

Yes thats what im talking about, i hope to see it get even more built up. Çok güzel.

Kızılay is full of refugees and glue sniffers
avoid

Do I move to Albania after Open Balkan? It seems to be the most based county in the world.

How would Albanians accept Macedonian immigrants?

At midnight, yes. I'm talking about Konur and Karanfil

Anyway, the origin of Koreans is still unknown. Chinese are of Tibetan and Southeast Asian origins, and the Japanese are ancient Koreans and Aborigines (Including Ainus), but the origin of Koreans is still unclear. In fact, even the Kim/Ghim surname, which is the most common surname among Koreans, is divided into several theories about its origin. Some argue that these are northern nomads like the Scythians. We still don't know where this original Kim came from. Just Kim means Gold or Metal in Korean. Even among our ancient queens was a woman from India. Many South Korean and Japanese historians are studying our ancient times, but there are still too many mysteries. This is because there were too many things that were too different from the mainstream culture of Northeast Asia at that time on the Korean Peninsula. Also Korean language is the world largest language isolate without family language.

ellinikos poustis