Why is he so stupid?

why is he so stupid?
why did taika turn him into homer simpson?

Attached: images (14).jpg (452x679, 31.67K)

Who cares ? He's gigachad

he's a white male

>NOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKIN POZZED CAPESHITERINO!!!! HOW COULD YOU TURN THIS CHARACTER SO STUPID!!!! MY BILLION DOLLAR POZZED CORPORATE CAPESHIT PROPAGANDA DESERVES BETTER!!!

Attached: BD9D58EB-6173-4471-A89B-6C73DB27D0DF.png (263x262, 39.5K)

>why did the half jewish half mystery meat manlet make the white gigachad dumb?
You should know better by now user

Based. Fuck capeshit and fuck OP.

Because no one liked Thor 1 and 2. People considered him too boring. I still think he was at his best in the first one and infinity war.

I also suspect that, Taika is a Kiwi and Cris is from Australia and the two nations do not get along. It is a way in which Taika copes with a Chad Aryan from Australia.

to emasculate and demoralize white men

>Taika is a Kiwi
kek
david cohen is not really a kiwi

No one liked them, yet they spent hundreds of millions on a third sequel?

half kiwi then

tpbp

How long do they show his ass for? Is there even one scintilla of female skin?

Like 2 seconds, then they hard cut to his back and you see he has a big "RIP Loki" tattoo in a Nordic rune typeface, and because Waititi thinks you're stupid there's also a big cartoon tattoo of Loki's helmet just to make sure it's as obvious and tasteless as possible.

>Is there even one scintilla of female skin?
take a wild guess

Damn they really went into it determined to make absolutely everything about the character a huge stupid joke, didn't they?

you can't write a character smarter than yourself.

Thor running around shouting "here boy" at Mjolnir like it's a dog is so dumb and so against anything we've seen from the character until then. Thor has always treated the hammer seriously; it's his whole arc in the first movie (and Infinity War to a slightly lesser extent); a symbol of his father and his responsibilities.

good answer

Imagine starting out with Kenneth Branagh and ending up with Taika David Cohen.

Can anyone who's seen it tell me what Melissa McCarthy does as Hela? How long is her scene, and how cringeworthy is it?

For cheap laughs. Taika cannot go 5 seconds without cramming some lame tween-tier joke into his movies, and this was the worst one yet. I’m surprised an exec didn’t take one look at the script and fire him on the spot, the guy has let the success seriously go to his head.

No not really. Australia has shittier relations with China atm. ANZ has their disputes but we are still close.

It’s like 5 seconds, I didn’t even realise it was her, just had to google it after reading your post.

Somebody looking like Chris Hemsworth and being smart would be too threatening to the average viewer.

Bold to assume these things have scripts; it's like 90% SNL-tier ad-libbing, which is why incidental dialogue is all shot flat against a greenscreen.

I liked the part where the blond white guy showed up to save africa

This. That's where the chud meme's coming from as well.

It's shorter and less amusing than the equivalent theater scene in Ragnarok; it sucks and is distracting (like all the celebrity appearances/cameos) but it's not offensively awful or anything.

this is the trouble with industry groupthink annointing a movie as trite and flawed as Jojo Rabbit with Best Screenplay awards.

Taika didn't even have a writing credit on Ragnarok. there was no real evidence he personally knew how to combine drama and comedy really well beyond a movie which just alternates between whacky nazis scenes and standard holocaust movie tropes.

>homer stupid
homer is a secret genius

Attached: homerlie.jpg (640x480, 51.74K)

Is that why Taika’s movies always feel like a group of college student goofing around with a camera? Explains so much.

You now remember Thor was the biggest chad in pop culture for all of his ten minutes of screentime in Infinity War then he got punished for no reason, turned into a fat comedy loser and now is just a comedy movie cuck

Why did marvel do this?

Attached: 0A281C74-4AD6-484E-9FE4-7CA85E41B86C.jpg (1280x720, 85.73K)

Honestly whoever thought it'd be a good idea to try and weave both a child death story AND a terminal cancer story into a wacky zany reddit space adventure should have been fired on the spot.

>why is he so stupid?
>why did taika turn him into homer simpson?
because he s a hostile anti-white subversive jew.

Because he was a strong straight white male!

But guys like him are rarely really smart because they can have everything they want without spending all their free time studying.

>le toxic masculinity

hershlag was so beautiful in this movie

>tfw I paid to see Jojo expecting it to have a similar tone to Death of Stalin

yes I'm still mad

So that those pooooor women will look stronger by comparison.

Eyepatch Thor was so fucking badass bros

Attached: 188741DC-4014-45D4-A398-57AE9106DEAF.jpg (750x1102, 594.53K)

It's strange to say but this was actually a kid film.
I don't think thor was under any threat at any moment
The only thing I liked about it was jane....which surprised me honestly.
Btw why was zeus made the most powerful of the gods?

>and the two nations do not get along.
You're a retard no one actually hates the other it's literally banter you subhuman foreigner

Unfortunately, it was destined to win all the awards. As hamfisted as it was, it was a movie about Jews in WW2, you don’t get any more Oscar bait than that. Apparently if you jam a goofy parody of Hitler into a derivative war story, you have groundbreaking cinema.

Read the underlying message, fool.

Because white men need a strong diverse cast to carry their weight when saving the world/universe from evil. This is the third movie put out by the mouse (Dr Strange and Lightyear) carrying that exact message in a row.

Why would Thor have such a boner for getting Mjolnir back? It's a symbol of the old Asgard that was destroyed, the king role he rejected and the life he moved on from. Stormbreaker represents Thor claiming his own destiny - it's deeply reflective of his own personal story. And it's supposed to be a better weapon.
I know they kind of introduced this character trait in Endgame but that was really just a moment of insecurity and a screenwriting excuse to get the hammer into the present day for Cap to use.

Chris himself does not like Chad Thor because he lives a Chad life 24/7 and finds it boring. You can see him fucking gush when talking about retarded/punished Thor and slanders "boring" serious Thor all the time. He needs to be stopped.

It’s a kids film with very adult themes, which seems to be a trend with Taika. It’s a real shame as I think with a better writer and director, this could have been an excellent capeshit movie, the ingredients were there.