Are they European enough to be admitted into the EU?

Are they European enough to be admitted into the EU?

Attached: Figure-A-1-Armenia-Azerbaijan-and-Georgia.png (850x542, 114.66K)

i hate them so much it's unreal

Georgia seems the most likely, and even that will be decades from now. Russia and Iran will likely never join. Turkey is pretty unlikely even though they've been trying for so long, and I don't see Azerbaijan joining before Turkey. Kazakhstan would be unworkable as a member without Russia joining, so they're out as well.

What about Armenia

Won't exist by the end of the year

you forgot caspian sea. what about them ?

GVRGIA is WHITE AND EVROPEAN as it can get friend.
We are unironically surrounded by aggressive monkeys, they can't go one minute without a war.
Russia starts a new war in every 5 years or so, Turkey is constantly at war with someone sometimes Syria/Kurds idk. North Caucasians don't know anything but war, Azeris and Armenians have started another war.
Literally, there is no point of having successful country in this region, every time we tried someone destroyed it just because. Yet we will retry as MANY times as it takes and not give up. PEACE AND STABILITY is our motto!

Attached: S20712-16325782.jpg (1080x787, 170.64K)

This but without le huwyte nonsense.
You can even be levantine ffs like Cyprus, Malta etc and still be an EU member without anybody giving a shit.
This and all the other obstacles are just in our heads.

Attached: russian mafia.jpg (1096x895, 177.71K)

Why are so many Georgians criminals?

Could potential gas suppliers to Europe finally stop their stupid third world-tier wars so we Europeans wouldn't need to have a moral dilemma all the time? Why can't you simply sell your natural resources, get rich and buy new cars and smartphones instead of dying on the front no one knows why and what for?

armenia is such wonderful country full of christian culture and history, their people are welcoming even though they have almost nothing
i wish we werent in nato, we would probably do some military aid thing
i hate bing powerless, might donate some of my money to them
theyre so infinitely supeiror to the azeris, but they cant do it numerically
i wish this ukraine thing wasnt going on so the eu could focus on them

Attached: 1645973366960.jpg (1024x681, 49.89K)

Let's see
>Has 2 Russian-created tumor unrecognised nations in it, language is weird but we've got Hungarian already, I'd say pretty likely.
>Christian but pretty buddy buddy with Russia. I'd say nope.
>Turkey 2. Lmao, no.

is this even europe anymore geographically? what line or landmark separates the europe from asia in the caucausus? i think like a tiny portion of georgia is technically europe and that's it

Why do you romanticize so hard ? Lmao
Try making friends with both azeris and armenians you will quickly experience disillusion

Cyprus

because im not a heartless monster and hate seeing whites massacred by muslim hordes

>i wish we werent in nato

we would be already invaded by Russia and had bigger problems that war in Armenia

>i wish this ukraine thing wasnt going on so the eu could focus on them

the EU didn't give a fuck back in 2020 either

No they are chruka, even Iranians are genetically closer to europeans than georgian.

Attached: Ghu.jpg (285x156, 14.77K)

How are they different from Balkans?
No difference

what is going on with that little pocket of azerbaizan in armenia there

It gets worse if you follow FIFA/UEFA's definition of Europe. Goes all the way to Kazakhstan (through Israel and Azerbaijan among others).

>armenia
>white

if italians are white so are armenians

Iran is Armenia's ally
It's more about geopolitics really rather than the heavily shoehorned religion