Should I go to China as an exchange student?

Should I go to China as an exchange student?
What is it like for Europeans (do they just hate Yankees)? To my knowledge things are chill between EU and China. Is the totalitarianism as bad as the media says?
I'm a computer science student who just wants to party for half a year and study the language. Is it so repressive that I should just go to Korea or Japan?

Attached: anime15.jpg (189x250, 5.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan
mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan/status/1569922781839761409
mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan/status/1569908594895892483
mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan/status/1569287797613432833
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-13/goldman-sachs-doesn-t-see-china-s-covid-zero-policy-shifting-after-congress
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No!
Ä
You can not go to China as an exchange student
Ä
From now on do your research before asking stupid questions here baka
Ä
But You should go to Japan though

as long as you don't mock the leadership it should be fine

I’m a cs student from China. Do not go to China, I repeat, do not go to China. China is in the beginning of the next cultural revolution.

A whole lot of horrible things are happening, it’s way more depressing than some accident webms spammed on 4chinese.

mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan

i am from china this is not true do not listen to this poster

There's already a bunch of international students begging China to let them back in after expelling them during covid. They've been begging for two years. Search up #takeusbacktochina on twitter

I will skin you alive if I see you, you pink maggot.

mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan/status/1569922781839761409

how much do you get paid for shilling?

mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan/status/1569908594895892483

I’m shilling, bitch. Just take a look yourself.

I will rip your eyeballs out, cut out your tongue, chop off your fingers, boil them in a stew and feed them back to you subhuman

I don't really care about politics, I just want to go to China beacause I'm fascinated by Chinese civilzation and history. I would love to read the Confucian classics in Chinese for instance

Shut up, Chinadian. You have been exposed. Leave this website and never return!

>I’m shilling
yes
>bitch
don't swear
>Just take a look yourself.
Just checked in a mirror, I look good

I, and many friends have worked, studied or lived in china. They really do not hate yankees.

It’s not about politics. Big cities except Beijing are all in semi-lockdown. If your area has One(1) covid patient, you will be rounded up and put in covid prison. I’m not kidding. Nobody can help you.

mobile.twitter.com/bridgeduan/status/1569287797613432833

thwts not true

Only if they are Falun gong scum like you. Hope your organs are in good condition subhuman

>I don't really care about politics
t. zhang

I'm hoping the situation will be different in a year's time.
My father spent a year as an exchange student in the Soviet Union, he said it was interesting.

>muh Falun Gong
I don’t even like them, they are superstitious boomers.

stfu american pig

Are you chinese? Can you post some actual chinese news and info on here then?

t. Guo Wengui
Xi will have you assassinated on 2022/11/23 16:03 UTC

Here's the rundown
Ukraine is losing badly. Capturing Izium does nothing
Taiwan is part of China. Always has been, always will be
Globohomo will lose
You will never be a woman

The great lockdown won’t stop until CCP’s total collapse, at least not this year.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-13/goldman-sachs-doesn-t-see-china-s-covid-zero-policy-shifting-after-congress

>t. /chug/ reject

I do think that China is headed for an economic slowdown but I don't really think there will be a total systems collapse while I'm there xd