And you still wonder why we're landwhales

And you still wonder why we're landwhales

Attached: 55AF8899-DE8E-07D3-4866-8E4B3A54BFFF.jpg (1000x1000, 86.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4SRzm0wjro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the veg in that salad all looks busted
no cap the burger looks fuego though. straiht bussin' fr

Supply and demand is not a problem, it's democracy

Average American makes like 50,000 $ a year

>Lê burgers bar for your healthy maymay
It has vegetables, meat and cheese.
How's is that bad?
>And you still wonder why we're landwhales
Most americans are not really fat, you guys are just strong and a bit chubby

>burgers bar for your healthy maymay
Healthy burger bar? McDonalds isn't healthy.

>strong
what are you smoking i dont see strong people i am a failed body builder and stronger than most people here only person i struggled to beat was a fat indian

>How's is that bad?
You might aswell just eat salt and fat. But yeah worst part is the sauce and most of the time, the deep fried stuff and the soda that comes with it.

yeah most americans cant handle the thought of not drinking corn syrup or seed oils

i wish we were like you and cooked all our food in tallow and butter. we use to do that but doctors lied about seed oils to get more money from unhealthy Americans

niggas be like 'dude it's jus meat and cheese'

and then you eat 10000000kg of fries

nothing wrong with a burger, the most efficient source of nutrition known to man

Lmao most europoors also cook with cheap vegetable oils

Mcdouble is like $3.29 right now. Outrageous!!

it used to be healthy but they put canola oil on everything now which sucks we cant have good shit like europe

also average american diet youtube.com/watch?v=k4SRzm0wjro

nah most of them cook with butter tallow and olive oil they are smarter than most people here

Our food system is unironically better than muttland's
Food should never be treated like an assembly line industrial product

You americans are rich assholes and can afford $5 for salad

everyones food system is better than us but to be fair most countries have better transit, health care and living conditions

Attached: shieet.png (982x126, 8.83K)

you forget people here will only buy slop because they are retarded

Nah, only people I’ve seen cook with sunflower oil (which isn’t too bad anyway, I think) are French niggers and the poorest Eastern Euros like Serbians and Georgians.

Problem with burgers is not the burger which is just a sandwich but the giant ass cup of sugar water and a side of pure starch fried in some cancerous soy/canola/sunflower oil aka fries that it usually comes with. I like burgers but im not a fatass because if I eat mcdonalds I have a single double cheese burger with nothing on the side.