Do you read books in your country?

Do you read books in your country?
What are some books from your country?

Attached: 1663009365160565.webm (406x720, 987.1K)

is this guy paying you or something? never heard of him before all this shilling

What colour is you buggati

i use to read fantasy books and some of comics here but now i mostly read older fantasy novels and manga

because they dont have lgbt or black people everywhere because muh diversity

>promote blatant anti intellectualism to own le libtards
>complain about how unis are filled with shitskins and chinks
>is discontent with the current thing, teaches young men to become even more materialistic by being basically drug dealing thugs
andrew tate is a neoliberal decoy like peterstein. but this one doesn't even have decency to wear fascade

i wanna sometimes burn half this country and world because of andrew tate we need to start over

Based, kinda like him now

based

This guy has to be a troll, he's fucking hilarious. He reminds me of Brucie or his brother in GTA 4

Ok cuck sung/white incel

I drive a volvo, and it's black. A car for real men, hence it has the male symbol on the logo. Not some faggy buggati for social parasites, which is what Tate is.

ranjeet please go back to your country

Attached: 1658342068590954.png (2000x1000, 758.37K)

I sort of agree. Reading books =/= intelligence. Watching a documentary is not really any different to reading a book. Nor is trawling Wikipedia. Knowledge is knowledge regardless of the medium.

I only read easy books like fantasy

manga

>The word "manga" comes from the Japanese word 漫画 (katakana: マンガ; hiragana: まんが), composed of the two kanji 漫 (man) meaning "whimsical or impromptu" and 画 (ga) meaning "pictures". The same term is the root of the Korean word for comics, "manhwa", and the Chinese word "manhua".

comics

>The English-language term comics derives from the humorous (or "comic") work which predominated in early American newspaper comic strips, but usage of the term has become standard for non-humorous works as well.

I bet when you buy something better than Bud Light you call it Das Bier.

Speak for yourself Davido-nim the incel, don't run away because you couldn't get any play here

jokes on you i'm a korean

Attached: 1660793869057819.webm (960x720, 1.44M)

Books force you to actively and critically assess the information you are given instead of passive consoomption
Also, ironically enough, books being inherently less fun as a medium makes them better suited for learning
Easily digestible information enters one ear and exits the other

tate occasionally says something useful but for the most part he is the literal opposite of what he claims to be
he says he is smart, disciplined and strong
but he is clearly an idiot, 0 discipline (going to the gym is not discipline) and has a kind of weird weakness to him

he's like an extremely shit version of Nietzsche

if you ever think he is cool or whatever just imagine him living 200 years ago and how retarded he would be compared to actual alpha males

I'm so sorry for your condition

Reading books is an inferior way to receive information compared to watching videos or reading about it on the internet. Talking to someone who's knowledgeable about a topic is a much better way overall.
Boomers who parrot this shit are just out of touch and give people bad advice because of their own outdated opinions.

It is trivial to cure. Live in Poland for five year, pass language test and you are Polish and can live anywhere in EU.

He is 100% right, and I hate it.

All this time reading non-fiction about business, marketing, etc and I haven't achieved anything.
And this dude who's only ever read one book (and only because he was in prison) is worth 100MM.

Reading books doesn't make you smarter. It doesn't even give you any skills. Only DOING will teach you anything.

I hate it because I've spent hundreds/thousands of hours reading before figuring this out, while he knew it from the start.