This thing is killing machine

This thing is killing machine
I wish my country has one.

Attached: images (13).jpg (620x350, 39.5K)

fuck you nato whore

bless you nato friend

Have a great reamining of the day nato ally

We ordered 500
Lmao

There's no way for Russia to reach warsaw at this point . Their weakness is himars

KRABs are based as well, I know a guy who works with those. Drone gives coords to the KRAB through TOPAZ system and the KRAB sorts it's aim to hit the target. The soldiers just need to load the shell and push the button. Also he can set a salvo of 3 shells fired in short time periods in a way that all 3 shells will hit it's target in the same moment.

waste of money

>tp
>tf

what? we have no money to waste or money at all

did you know you can buy a double sized version that's capable of mobilizing the entire fire sequence twice as faster than that from us if you, you know, pay the money?

Attached: 18885_31649_1527.jpg (654x414, 131.6K)

Have you tried it on North korea?

Just 16 of these are capable of bringing Russia to its knees and striking fear into the bear.

Is that a multibarrel? we had a few old ones that czech gave us that helped us kill a lot of tamils. thanks czech

Attached: rae.jpg (770x512, 54.13K)

Himars could reach 480km which is crazy

>already in training
Ukraine is larger than us but we have mountains, lots of them

Good luck finding 6 of these with GMLRS :)

China can blow up the PULS all they want, it's not like the Jews are going to help us

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.47K)

Kys shitskin

no but UAE bought fuck tons of it

Any you think we do?
Germany will foot the bill as usual

Attached: FFZ04WsXwAA-EbK.jpg (639x747, 60.13K)

It's the sad truth that every country neighbouring Blyatstan needs to have a couple dozen of those. Just in case.

Attached: 1024px-Tykillinen_AMV.jpg (1024x768, 207.76K)

It's crazy how the Russians have literally nothing in their arsenal that can stop it. They had 30+ years to develop countermeasures and nada