What did your ancestors do in WW2 in your country

What did your ancestors do in WW2 in your country

Attached: y79070957.jpg (263x191, 5.73K)

make merlin engines
have his school bombed

sex

Nothing, thankfully, I can discreetly be pro-nazi with zero shame.

Shot one another

>What did your ancestors do in WW2 in your country
Normal Euro stuff like working in forced labor, being a cannon fodder in soviet army, dying in concentration camp.

Attached: 1652557102097.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Chillin in Mexico I guess

accepting polish refugees and going on with their lives as usual

fought for italy then deserted when they switched sides.

Nothing

one side fought for Romania, the other for the Soviets

I am half Dutch, quarter Austrian, and quarter Spanish.
>Dutch grandfather: he was a commie activist in Rotterdam, did some lowkey resistance shit.
>Dutch grandmother: did nothing in particular
>Austrian grandmother: she was part of Bund Deutscher Mädel. Those are the girls like in picrel, basically the female Hitler Jügend. She remained believing in the Nazi ideology until her death in 2002.
>Spanish grandfather: he lived in a neutral country and did siestas throughout the war, after the war he boned some nazi qt. Pretty based.
I always thought it was interesting that I have ancestors on both sides of the war.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (800x534, 107.6K)

Great grandfathers: Pennsy railroader and B-26/B-24 bomber crew
Great grandmothers: housewives.

quite interesting. how did your family end up in denmark?

US infantry in phillipines. married pinays. hapa pinays married Chinese men. they created me.

My family largely remained where they're originally from, it's just me that moved to here.

Liberated, for a time, Former FYROM from Serbian oppression.

Attached: main-qimg-c3554b701dbb775898720a471fd455dc-lq.jpg (602x383, 57.66K)

oh. but how did the dutch and spanish-austrian sides meet? Which country did they meet in?

My grandmother was in the Bund Deutscher Mädel and later worked in an ammunition factory.
I don't know what my grandfather did.
My uncle was part of a submarine crew and died near Norway during the war.
No idea what my grandparents on my mother's side did.
I'm from one of those families were one side had to flee Silesia because of the Poles, and the other side was displaced from Poland because of the war.
So, the Silesian side hated the Polish side because they had to leave their home because of them, and the Polish side hated the Silesian side because of the same.
Christmas was fun.

One stepped on a landmine in Russia, another drowned in the Dnieper and one was sent to a concentration camp for writing pro democracy pamphlets.

>Nothing, thankfully, I can discreetly be pro-nazi with zero shame.

Attached: Irish chud.png (1080x1029, 357.66K)

You know, I have absolutely no idea tbqdesu. Can't really ask my parents, they're both dead. I roughly know my roots and that's pretty much it.

dunno
surving in fujian, my grandpa is already turned into a retard when i was born.

Almost became cannon fodder for the nips
T.korean

They were on vacation :)

Both my grandpas killed Russians and my great uncle and his fellas executed some Russian POWs when retreating.

Fought for glory of Bongland and Nazistan