I genuinely think that anti asian racists are rotten to the core...

I genuinely think that anti asian racists are rotten to the core. As far as Im concerned they are morally on the the same level as rapists. Ill spirited orcs.

Attached: 1644216386113.webm (510x720, 699.34K)

literally doesn't even look human. asians are repulsive.

i am dating a chinese bitch for citizenship she sucks at gaslighting and mind games

Lmao the chinese are materialistic as fuck. They are also very competitive and hate each other. Their collectivism is a farce.

I don't have a problem with Asians but I do have a problem with communists of all races.

China isn't even communist, Cuba is probably the most communist country toda

asian people in new york will spit and smack people than cry when they get slapped or attacked

i remember being in school and chinese kid spat in my face than cried racism for me body slamming him

/thread

what? you want to get chinese citizenship?

better than living in the us i know this shithole is gonna collaspe and atleast china doesnt have people costantly trying to groom kids into being gay or trans

also no china men called me a terrorist

terrorist

Beta male yellow fever fag lol

You cant be serious. The grass is always greener on the other side.

eh i like brown and asian women white women here are gross and pigs like most of the population
i mean in china i dont have to worry about a man going ooga booga and stabbing me for no reason

>Miss me with your chinese propaganda.

Attached: lespect oul grorius changoloid cuisine waito piggu.png (850x638, 892.32K)

>i dont have to worry about a man going ooga booga and stabbing me for no reason
If only you knew how fucked up things really are there. I pity you user. You took your decision and now your fate is sealed. Good luck

ha funny i rather live in a police state were i am actually safe the us is a crappy dictatorship and a fake democracy

we really have no rights

just move to a red state mang
if you think youd have better living conditions in China than in the US then you are out of your mind

jajajaa

well i dont have to worry about crime in china i live in nyc and i am scared of going to work because i can be stabbed and killed for no reason

pot calling the kettle black

red states are worse i been to georgia and texas both places are just full fat poor people who dont know how to do anything but drive and slurp corn syrup

lmao

>asian
>posting a webm featuring a chink
and she sounds like a bot that was coded by the CCP

when i was 14 i remember passing a bus stop and seeing a dude rape someone and i just ran away

why not just move somewhere you can legally defend yourself?