What kind of movies does each class like?

What kind of movies does each class like?

Attached: class.jpg (1816x1366, 808.21K)

First, what does the schizoid class watch?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-12-17_at_1.50.06_PM.jpg (1093x619, 192.93K)

I hate those carpets that cover the entire floor. They seem to be quite common in the US

>carpets that cover the entire floor
As opposed to what?

Attached: 1633731961576.gif (171x172, 961.68K)

>walk on carpet on the winter
>it's not freezing cold and is comfy
Go watch HGTV and leave my carpet and walls alone

I don't like any of these ameriburger decoration styles

Most american thing ever

The bottom 2 are definitely British (the lady in the bottom right is Princess Anne), so I'd assume the top ones are too, though those styles are definitely Burger style decorations.

No sweaty, whatever shithole you're from is just weird. Are you one of those Ruskies that hangs rugs from the walls or something? Or could you only afford a small piece of carpet and laid it out in the middle of the room?

A rug.

theyre gross i prefer hard floors

Does everyone have Persian rugs where you live and full room basic carpeting isn't even available?

I'm sure you can get it done if you want but no one wants it here. I'm scandinavian if it matters

Attached: panama miljöö.jpg (1291x1500, 466.5K)

No, I'm from a place where we have bare floors with rugs.
My vacuumed and mopped floor is 100x cleaner than your carpeted floor

>Scandinavian
Is that a color other than white, beige, gray or brown? HEEELP ME NEGERMAN IM GOING TOOOOOOOKIIIIIG

Don't pick a fight with me, I just don't like American carpets ok

A rug is just a form of carpet

based Any Forums talking about floors (bike shed argument) instead of using their brains to answer OP's question

How did you get this picture of my apartment?

top ones are deanobox core

>manifesto on google drive class

>Upper class
>Upper class
>Upper class
>Upper class

shit x4

Just because Amerikkkans wear shoes indoor and have disgusting carpets doesn't mean that Scandinavians have shit taste.

I'm a burger and bottom right is basically every single suburban house I've ever visited except instead of soccer on the television it would be football.

This is from a British newpaper

Why are americans so tasteless?
I can give the bottom ones a pass since they're boomers but you just know the top ones are from trendy instathots who think they're chic when the'yre incredibly tacky

Where rest of the world has carpets, US has carpetING. I just think it's funny but seems comfy.
Must be a nightmare with bugs, dust, spills and shit though.

Attached: comfy.png (342x342, 165.36K)

I refuse to accept that anyone gets bottom right when they move in. that level of chintz is meant to be built up over decades as part of a stable heterosexual marriage where the man doesn't attempt to limit the woman's deranged OCD nesting instincts.

working class bong here, all of these people are middle to upper class. my shithole flat doesnt look anything like this and on top of that i get to witness drug dealings and the occasional fight happen outside my building

>can't afford full carpet, buys some pathetic fake rug
>hates achievers
ngmi

this, working class people have huge flatscreen TVs and no furniture.

the only things i have is a bed, this chair, and this pc with parts that i managed to steal out of currys when i was working for them

Still too much stuff. Should be a neat and comfy desktop setup, a King-Single bed, and thats literally it.