How are black people treated in your country?

How are black people treated in your country?

Attached: a9328b9a10e6b1532db0e5abff452422.webm (576x1024, 2.49M)

It's literally impossible to suffer as an attractive woman

Attached: 1663180519043.jpg (220x220, 24.12K)

The PE teacher in my highschool was Nigerian. He was cool and didn't care that I skipped class to go the library

Was she hot?

lol what a fucking cringy video. this nigga is nothing but a fucking lame ass special snowflake. reeks of a redditor subhuman

Fairly well i would hope
She does point out behaviour that is kind of uncomfortable.. Would not like getting looks like that

hahah
no this cunt feels so validated and superior. if thats true shes just a typical know-it-all pretentious subhuman from an anglo cesspit

She is getting crowds.. not pretentious to point out the phenomenon

need me a 0:25 gf

Chud moment

only insecure fucks from anglo shitholes make these cringy videos. its hysterical and too judgemental

and they start to claim "the foreigners are racist" "they have to be changed" just because they didnt understand english and american norms.

Chud moment

>its hysterical and too judgemental

I did not think so.
this

Yes it is
After they meet me and like me

I tease them rip their heart out poison their vanes and stitch them back together with my thorns inside heach heart cavity with each pump of blood my pain sparks in her heart and my poison spreads through her body

Attached: 1662493342151-1.jpg (1280x720, 143.99K)

it doesnt even make sense that you dramatise shit like this and make it controversial. you seem to believe only blacks face these situations but its not. we just dont talk about it, and accept the foreign norms whether its good or bad.

average woman

why does this make you seethe?

You might be right and i might be wrong. I've had my fair share of posing for random peoples photos in foreign lands too, so i see your argument no problem. But never anything like she documented.

>He

whats your race. this is important. tell me that first.

I wouldn't even say she's hot, just very different from a chinese.
You're way off, just stop posting you're embarrassing yourself.

I'm a BBC American

whats your compliment then.

>compliment
*complaint

pvt Gomez moment

>be a rare sight in a foreign place
>omg why is everyone surprised to see me!!
these people do it on purpose, they move to these places knowing exactly what to expect

Me @ 0:30 dancing to catch her attention and woo her.

Attached: chinese_man_getting_ready_to_have_a_threesome_with_his_african_queens.webm (580x1030, 2.99M)