Pretty funny that Putin is giving young Russian men North Korean and Iranian equipment...

Pretty funny that Putin is giving young Russian men North Korean and Iranian equipment, sending them into a neighbouring NATO-armed country under false pretences, without things like reliable air support or reinforcements from mobilisation, and just watching them die

So many Russians dead because of American weapons, British weapons, French weapons, etc

Crazy

Attached: 20220914_093233.jpg (1026x1026, 146.97K)

There's like 10 million young men in Russia. This is only 1/200 of them. I'm not saying it's nothing, but Putin might look at the subject statistically rather than emotionally and see them as meaningless sacrifices.

>Source: Ukraine's Armed Forces

Attached: 16487841916792.jpg (742x652, 78.78K)

Huge numbers of families are all going to miss a beloved male family member

Attached: 20220707_203137.jpg (1200x1200, 116.77K)

I mean, they'd know, right?

Attached: 20220707_203819.jpg (811x995, 80.06K)

not saying its fake but your source might be biased bro

I want millions of Russian children to grow up without a father

following that logic ukraine lost 100k men because russian ministry of defence said so

>15 boats
Is it the moskva and 14 fishing boats from local Igor? I refuse to believe they messed up this badly..

This means more russian females for the rest of us

that number of deaths seems way too high. That would mean Russia lost almost 1/4 of their army in half a year?

don't worry, some of them are separatists being used by their benefactors as meatshields

>estimated by Ukrainian forces

Take the number from the Russian side and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Serves a double purpose of they know no one is going to disprove it so its good propaganda and getting whoever dares to wrongthink by expressing doubt at the numbers to expose themselves and be written into a database.

Its a masterpiece of intelligence really.

Don’t trust either Russian or Ukrainian casualty estimates, they’re both most definitely lying. Wait for the war to end to hear more accurate casualty estimates from independent sources or the Western governments. US Intelligence was spot on predicting that Russia would invade Ukraine and when, so I wouldn’t rule them out as a decent source

I'm not sad about dead Russian men at all. Means more Russian women for all of us.

Watched a video about Russian conscripts and it turns out they get beaten, stolen from and sodomized by their NCOs. Crazy country

Attached: images (11).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Russian men seem to rape each other a lot

Wonder if their rampart homophobia is a cover for extreme homosexual tendencies

Does agreeing to be a "stormtrooper" (i.e. cannon fodder) get you pardoned for rape in your country?

Attached: 1663178807765631m.jpg (642x1024, 110.59K)

I thought the initial analysis was that Ukraine had no air support so they would have no chance.
Why have they stopped saying that? Did something change or did they miscalculate?

Based

Enjoy the next 10 years under sanctions

Ukraine has an appreciable amount of air defense, so the Russians are too scared to send their planes in hard, which negates any advantage they might have had over Ukraine's relative lack of an air force.

ah I see.

Ukraine has all of the west's propaganda in favour, 8 years of preparation and likely a lot of west intel and equipment.

Russia claiming it was going to be easy was just them trying to propaganda it into being themselves hoping the initial shock would be enough

>Putin might look at the subject statistically rather than emotionally
this, MOBILISE