Sweden is all set to get a far right ultra fascist government

Stay safe fellow muslim bros, things are gonna get rough for a couple of years.

Attached: 1610022908927.png (736x675, 139.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/radharamndas/status/1562628730434236416
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden is a muslim country and will only become more muslim. The wishes of chuds (mostly boomers and incels, ie. people who are dying or genetic dead ends) are irrelevant.

Your flag looks like a used tampon

lol

The swedestan dream is dead

Maybe mudslimes, somalis and another browns should return to their country of origin to fully make sure they will be safe

Your flag looks like a used toilet paper.

We will reconquer Sweden and unite the Holy Nation again after two centuries of separation. And that Nation is Lutheran. Not Mohammedan.

Muslims are right-wing af

>no cute habibi girls for me
thanks, hateful swedish incels

Attached: 764.png (600x800, 55.69K)

mashallah

Swedes are good people. They don't deserve hordes of diseased vermin that can use the bank.

I trust right wing governments more than left wing governments desu.
The right wing has principles. The left wing just does whatever to stay in control.

nothing will happend

I hope the next unc H is swedish, now that being said, the jews control the elections, this will never happen

Based, also Denmark is a Paki country
mobile.twitter.com/radharamndas/status/1562628730434236416

Retard, Sweden will only become more and more right wing. Half of young voters vote for the right and only boomers vote for the socdems. How are the immigrants gonna survive when gibs are cut off? It will be rough but Sweden will be great again.

>nyans
meme party that will only accelerate SD's rise to biggest party.

HELG SEGER

And yet they become welfare keeches, drug dealers and fifth columns. Animals have no principles only impulses.

Two more weeks

We have had right wing prime ministers since 2002.

These are pressing times for my muslim bros but we will prevail for allah is the best planner.

Attached: 5a34d47d89858d6671b7adc6c49bd010.jpg (1136x1136, 96.55K)

Muslim teenager are pretty ashamed of their culture in Western countries.

Attached: muhammad.jpg (460x326, 43.28K)

Not that they do anything right wing. It's all just empty promises.

Chuds want to kill your PM tho because of farmers.

Inshallah
Based

when the economy collapses in 2023 some brave european goverments will take action and enact a final solution for the muslim question.

we accelerated enough now it's time to crash.

Attached: 1640211036794.png (1200x800, 53.23K)

Italy too, except our government will actually be led by the far right and will likely have a large Parliament majority, meaning they will call the shots and pick the Prime Minister. That would probably be the first time since WWII that a democracy from the Western Bloc is ruled by the far right. This is mostly an effect of immigration. And I feel like this growth of the far right is the new trend in Western Europe, caused by immigrant crimes and their failure to integrate properly.

Who cares

Sweden is becoming more and more muslim. Look at the demographics, the younger the age group the more muslim it is.
>Half of young voters vote for the right
Just like the country as a whole LOL. Let's see how far "half" gets you.
>How are the immigrants gonna survive when gibs are cut off?
Swedish rightists don't cut gibs but even if they did, immigrants would just get jobs. Only Swedish neetcels like you would suffer.