Americans make 10 times more than europoors while paying 50% less for the new iPhone

Americans make 10 times more than europoors while paying 50% less for the new iPhone

Attached: 5B3E340A-F0B9-4E40-ACC4-EC335842C4CA.jpg (1024x962, 48.19K)

Why don't you come live with me?

>the french user who's obsessed with iPhones

Attached: mi novia.png (1057x1079, 1.43M)

no one cares Mohammed

J’aime la france!
Aimes-tu la france ?

Did you listen to Jack Harlow today? Just buy expensive shit nigga

Stop making up lies. You will never get a visa if you don't stop being dishonest and libelous.

No homo?
My iPhone preorder got canceled and if I order again now it’s not gonna arrive until next month :(

Oui!

Okay Ahmed 2

Très bien!

Can't afford it then don't buy it

Can you see a psychiatrist bro? I'm not trying to be mean but you seriously have issues.

Will I become a super chad and have millions in net worth after seeing a psychiatrist?
You know, there’s literally no point

it'll help

CEOs and millionaires don't see therapists and psychiatrists. They self medicate. You should buy something nice to make yourself feel better my future American brother.

you're sickening.

So let me get it straight, you want me to go to doctor where they’ll put me on Xanax or shit like that so that I can forget about how miserable I am and accept the fact that I’ll die poor and lonely?
Why don’t you just tell me to kill myself instead? Like dude seriously the only thing that keeps me going is hoping that I can make a shitload of money in the future and fix everything wrong with my life. If I knew I would never make it I’d rather just donate all my assets to Planned Parenthood and sudoku

Alright man. Good luck.

I wish they would introduce the new M2 Pro MacBook soon, it makes a lot more sense to upgrade my Mac than my iPhone

True, it will help out with your schooling. You should also consider that more people will see your phone though, and you might use that one more often. Ultimately you should just get both.

i will use my 13 pro as long as possible

You’re right bro, it’s gonna be so freaking cool if I‘m the first to get the new iPhone with Dynamic Island in my class or even on campus (iPhone here is not as cheap and popular like in the States). But the Pro Max is back ordered until next month, if I want to get one this Friday I’m gonna have to settle with the smaller Pro. But with only 150 bucks more I can get the Pro Max with bigger screen and battery, however I’m gonna have to wait. I’m so sad bro :(