Wait, Lithuania is in fucking Europe?

Wait, Lithuania is in fucking Europe?
I thought it was an african country or something, holy hell.

Attached: 1650006218349.png (640x384, 1.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me too. They are extremely criminally minded and I have had quite a few catalytic converters stolen by them. I first thought that Africa has Baltic looking people there but no, they really are Europeans.

really makes you think (not in actuality)

MES

Attached: ėėė, pala pala.jpg (280x351, 116.17K)

Lithuania and Estonia have the ugliest, most African-appearing flags in Europe, so I don't blame you much.

At least you knew it was a country. It wasn't my case. I learnt recently the existence of Lithuania, Lettonia and Estonia..

Estonia flag is cool

Are you Algerian? I'd expect at least basic geography knowledge from French education

picrel is Ghana's flag

Attached: ghana.png (255x128, 5.73K)

Isn't that the flag of Ethiopia?

yes, wrong upload

Attached: 29240.png (1200x800, 5.27K)

looks like african capital

Attached: vilnius lithuania1.jpg (2400x1200, 855.48K)

I like Lithuania because they have the highest number of suicides in Europe. Suicide is cool.

Attached: lithuania.png (1021x331, 16.81K)

Lithuania yes but Estonia how?

Estonian flag is kino

I mean how does Estonian flag look African, it doesn't have green or yellow

ITT, culturelet seethe
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

Attached: 1663176801849.jpg (468x655, 55.78K)

damn, this song made me remember my cringe poleboo phase

Botswana has similar colours I guess, but it's still a stretch to call yours rasta.

its lithuanian

i know

Estonia has great flag, you look at it and you know it's a cold country.

Wtf, there are Russian Poleboos?

>Russian flag poster
>poleboo phase
explaing yourself

yours is pretty good at invoking the jungles of bali too

Being poleboos involves masturbating to the PLC and winged hussars and this video satisfy that need.

Black is more common in African flags. Only Germany and Belgium have tricolor flags containing black. Similarly light blue is also very rare, only observable in the flags of Luxembourg and San Marino. The light blue, black, and white mixture makes it more resembling of Botswana's flag than any European.

what's so surprising? i was like 14 and it was before all the ukraine-crimea-donbass thing and poland wasn't some "unfriendly state" but just another european country with cool history

honestly first time I've seen estonian flag in atlas when I was a child I thought of it as very ugly dark and depressing and I thought the country must be very sad, but as a flag on a flagpole it actually looks very aesthetic.

this, Estonia flag looks nordic

what do people think about Lithuania nowadays

cringe

many people in my country still don't know what baltic is. people always seem to be referring only to sweden when they speak of northern europe. 5 out of 6 of my classmates thought it was a western larger beer name when i said the name of the three baltic states. but don't be harsh on them. there are many dumb people in my country think poland and finland is the same country.

Thanks.
Just a little bit suprising, I know nobody who is interested in Russian history.
In Poland? Nothing really. Maybe some are angry how they treat Polish minority.

Attached: poppies.jpg (1000x667, 438.17K)

It definitely doesn't look nordic lol. Nordic flags are just slightly different variations of the Danish flag. Black and light blue are extremely rare in European flags, and fairly common in African.

Attached: flags-nordic-countries-flags-nordic-countries-iceland-norway-sweden-denmark-finland-231668305.jpg (1600x793, 134.89K)

I hate lithuania and lithuanians
t.lithuanian
Hitler was right about them

okay, it looks baltic but definitely european and northern