Jesus fuck this was a retarded fucking movie. Old sport

Jesus fuck this was a retarded fucking movie. Old sport.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 218.81K)

you have to have an IQ above 110 to enjoy this movie
sorry about that

it comfy, i enjoyed it

filtered

>accidentally transported back to 1940 Paris

'Out of the Past' was the name of the store, and its products consisted of memories: what was prosaic and even vulgar to one generation had been transmuted by the mere passing of years to a status at once magical and also camp.

Attached: 1632686381101.jpg (300x168, 8.27K)

we know you have no taste, you don't need to sign your own posts with it

>No subject is terrible, if the story is true, if the prose is clean and honest and if it affirms courage and grace under pressure

Attached: 6e5.png (792x832, 316.22K)

I was on a pretty big Hemmingway kick when I watched it so I enjoyed it. Guess you have to not be fucking filtered you faggot.

Attached: 1519756566918.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

I wasn't filtered. It's just cringe as fuck

Great movie. OP is gay and probably French.

IQ

OP you have no soul. Begone, soulless animal

I remember liking Annie Hall when I was 19 but other than that Woody Allen is kind of an annoying fag. He makes the same movie about his mopey, myopic self-pitying jew self, sliced and diced in twelve billion different ways.

>movie about his mopey, myopic self-pitying jew self
how was The Purple Rose of Cairo like that in anyway?
go on then answer

IQ 150+: - LOVE IT (recognize the kino)

its plain fun

I would do copious amounts of (then legal) drugs if I had access to early 20th century Paris.

I never liked Owen Wilson at all and he ruined this movie and Inherent Vice for me.

woody allen is a slimy child rapist kike, his nihilism is juvenile and boring and anyone who pretends to like him should be thrown of a cliff

>He makes the same movie about his mopey, myopic self-pitying jew self, sliced and diced in twelve billion different ways.

It's especially annoying considering he had a good acting / writing career while he's so ugly and has so little comedic and writing talent. He also got away with some pretty questionable shit. He has nothing to be whiny about. When I was younger I liked him a bit but I started strongly disliking him after I saw Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I also hate that he made multiple movies in which the main idea is to bitch about and attack his ex wife.

Attached: MV5BNDgwNTk2ODExM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjMyOTY5._V1_[1].jpg (332x475, 33.25K)

There's more proof his son is Frank Sinatras than he raped his daughter.