Pretentious nonsense

Pretentious nonsense.

Attached: images (14).jpg (464x661, 33.51K)

Reminder that the only good animes are Berserk 1997 and serial experiments lain

turn on your monitor

somebody recc me a decent isekai tranime

neither of those are LOGH

I've yet to watch but willing to bet you're right

How did you get filtered by a kids show?

people still remember this movie?

Unfortunately 18 year olds won't shut up about it

>Lain isn't pretentious
lol

where did all the weebs spamming tranime in the past few days gone now that I need them?

>Pretentious
Nobody who uses that word can articulate what they mean exactly.
Those are both awful and i own the Lain DVD box set. The berserk adaptation was a shitty battle shounen that cut out everything that made berserk good.

i finally finished the series and watched this the other day and i was so disappointed, partly because the series starts off so strong, like one of the best anime ever. after episode 16 or so it takes a turn for the worst. like i appreciate the dark mood and all, but Shinji gets sucked into that angel and were given a big 90s rave music psychedelic sequence, then like two episodes later it happens to him again, only he gets sucked into his Eva for 30 days.

the original series was ok, but those last two episodes were kind of bullshit. i did find the very end of ep 26 (congratulations) to be very touching, just something about the creator of the show thanking his parents was really nice.

i was hoping to get some more closure on the characters i had grown to love by watching the movie and it was bullshit. you guys told me it was one of the greatest anime films of all time. it was hardly even a film, just two reconstructed episodes. first of all Shinji is like an entirely different person. and Reifags are left high and dry as usual. hardly got any of the resolution i wanted. Anno made a kino series with a bunch of memorable characters then blue-balled us hard and left us that way. my balls are achin', and thats all ill say for now

Attached: [bonkai77].Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.Episode.06.[BD.1080p.Dual-Audio.x265.HEVC.10bit].mkv_snapshot_20.49_[2021.10.20_07.27.38].jpg (1440x1080, 668.53K)

>tranime
There was an incredible isekai this season and I know several other outstanding ones but I don't want to tell you. Fuck off to where you came from you vermin.

filtered

It wasn't made with those intentions. Only fans did that

Filtered

Attached: F37F971B-32C8-4F7B-85D6-DB4DAD7068FA.jpg (340x312, 68.19K)

I, too, have seen a total of five anime.

It isn't a kid's show.

>[bonkai77]
The fuck release is this? Sephirotic's is the only good way to watch it these days.

>Evangelion gets WORSE after episode 16
My good, how can someone miss the point so entirely?

Darling in the Franxx is the only truly profound anime.

Attached: Zero Two the farthest reaches of space.gif (540x304, 1.26M)

A bad joke.
Naruto mogs every name

Anime*

>>tranime
>There was an incredible isekai this season and I know several other outstanding ones but I don't want to tell you. Fuck off to where you came from you vermin.

Attached: 13823 - animated anime ayanami_rei blue_hair glasses hair makeup neon_genesis_evangelion open_mouth running soyjak stubble toast transgender variant_feraljak yellow_hair.gif (500x388, 205.85K)

All you have to do is ask nicely

>All you have to do is ask nicely

Attached: 13377 - 4chan a_(4chan) anime arm clothes ear flag hair hand holding_object japanese_text lee_hooni leg makeup nintendo open_mouth soyjak stubble suicide_boy text transgender transparent variant_alicia video_game.png (2048x1586, 1.35M)

Why are you obsessed with trannies? Do you think I'm one?