Post embarrassing things about your country

Post embarrassing things about your country

>uk
>every classroom has a picture of the queen on the wall
>every morning have to say prayers
>then after prayers all have to say "god save the queen" three times in unison

Pretty gay desu

Attached: 1659996931441269.jpg (750x750, 77.95K)

still has a shitton of absolute garbage toilets like this

Attached: C8110A8A-CBF6-4EA1-BC30-51E168E23997.jpg (474x316, 17.47K)

The tikkie thing is real and many Dutch people have extremely stingy customs which will be considered out right insulting or at least extremely petty abroad.

qt stiff upper lip rose

int is pretty dumb but even they won't fall for this

What do you mean, that's the OP way to drop a log, it's how ancestors were doing it for thousands of years until some fatass royal decided he didn't want to get off his throne to do a poo and all the peasants followed suit.

God bless that king. Imagine having to take a shit and accidentally fall backwards into your own shit. Can't imagine the pain of having to take a shit while sick or drunk.

Absolutely peasant thinking. Don't be drunk. Also you can't fall in a 20cm hole. Even provincial outhouses in the Balkans aren't that bad.

Now it is god save the king

Doesn't have the same ring. Sounds like the king did something dumb like get pozzed or summing

love tight and shiny me

>bulgarian

I do not represent this tribe.

What Queen?

Thats a big personality cult there bud. Luckily its not because its the UK not China

rupaul

In the north we sing Dont Look Back in Anger and burn an effigy of Thatcher every Friday afternoon. Most young people don't even know about Thatcher. Embarrassing.

this is both more sanitary and functionally better than a "normal" toilet seat.

embarrassing thing about my country is my country

German wages are a lot lower than American wages for performing exactly the same activity

Attached: 1651624385511.png (2068x896, 2.56M)

That's based though. Cringe things about my country are all the America fetishism and the Atheism.

It's not real but if it was it would be based.

Not enough diversity.