The government is banning ICU nurses from striking

Nurses in this country is planning on striking due to low wages but now the government is forcing them to go to work.

yle.fi/news/3-12623060

Attached: icu nurse.jpg (1080x899, 217.41K)

bump

The court is correct, you want people to die in ICU?

happens everywhere desu, this is because the union can organize a strike the government has the power to legislate them back to work. if these were individual nurses quitting, government can't do shit.

just tell them that they can make a tiktok with one of the ICU kids while on-duty
maybe that'll convince them

They should strike anyway. What the fuck are they gonna do about it?
Sucks for those cocksuckers. If the hospitals paid their nurses a decent wage, that wouldn't happen.

Attached: 1510510457521.png (500x500, 52.7K)

That's exactly the point of a strike, god firsties (minus the french chads) are literal cattle

how can they force you to work? torture if you refuse?

>They should strike anyway. What the fuck are they gonna do about it?
dissolve the union.

Dissolve the courts

Attached: karl marks.jpg (480x477, 68.15K)

Unironically union jobs are kino.
Wagecucks will never understand.

if the populace wasn't so rich and fat from capitalism they could find the time and effort to do it. but they won't.

Kinda?

The strike will be deemed illegal and as such not showing up to work will be refusal to work. From that point onwards it's up to the employer

They wouldn't be striking then would they? There's the rub chud.

striking is like a baby step. worst that can happen? you lose your job, big whoop get another. dissolve the courts? lol go straight to jail and lose your job.

also pay the courts fee's k thx bye.

>striking is like a baby step
Lmao am I talking to an unironic ancap neet?

no idea what these titles mean, but no. striking is a baby step if you think you are 'sticking it to the government'. the government holds all the cards and only let strikes happen in so far as it is not completely disruptive. this is why it's legal it legislate workers back to work.

They're going to block me from going on strike after tomorrow. I just want a reasonable amount of PTO for the years I've been with the company.

Then you have no nurses. Brilliant solution, leaf.

You dissolve the Union and the nurses that want to work can enter the workplace without fear of retaliation. Government can than bargain directly with individual nurses on wages, seniority and other incentives to get them back to work. It isn’t ideal but a half functioning ICU is better than one that isn’t functioning.