Georgia contribution to russia : Stalin , Peter the great

Georgia contribution to russia : Stalin , Peter the great

Russia contribution to russia : 2 pupet states

Attached: 1000_F_9217505_bcqks3kcfpkED5Ybo45ML6VgkNEf8v2Z.jpg (1000x644, 109.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jam-news.net/russia-will-lose-s-ossetian-troops-returned-from-ukraine-complain-about-faulty-equipment/
youtu.be/-_d3jJOvTJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Peter the great
U wot m8?

Some meme that he was a half Georgian bastard, probably bullshit.

After jews overthrew Russian monarchy and 1st republic it was Georgians who overthrew them and ruled them for decades, made them an industrial state and won the otechestvennaya voina.

In the first place it was basically Beria who had his spies steal the US atomic plans right under their nose and it was under Georgians chads that Russia became a nuclear superpower.
Aleksandr Nadiradze also gave them mobile ICBMs to launch those nukes with.

Russians can’t rule and that’s a good thing. Look at what happened after Stalin:
Degradation and collapse. They never would’ve weakened so much that so many former soviets cunts managed to gain independence including us, not only that but they even lost Ukraine, Russians of today are literally killing each other in a brother war literally killing their own people while America is laughing at them from a continent away.
This was unthinkable during the period of uncle soso. It was in fact unthinkable something so massive could’ve collapsed and it’s all thanks to Russians.

Russians being left to their own devices was the best thing that could’ve happened.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have rent $$$ to collect from my Russian liberal refugee tenants who despise Putin and ran to Georgia to find a better future.

Attached: 7B1EBE55-7D38-4C91-A0F7-1BF5E990590C.jpg (640x360, 17.84K)

>Stalin
PBUH

Attached: 1661893748792.png (507x500, 397.58K)

Well, just based on phenotype, it's very possible to be real. There were a couple other factors that cemented the theory, just forgot.

>houses people of his enemy nation
>thinks he is somehow superior
Next level of subhumanity, even for this god-forsaken nation.

>based on phenotype
Is "faggot with weak mustache" the Georgian phenotype? Lol, I expected more, I thought you guys look more like Stalin or Beria.

Attached: Peter_I.jpg (1200x784, 108.35K)

He could have probably grown a beard but Europeans of the time didn't have beards and he tried to emulate them

>He could have probably grown a beard
I doubt that.

Attached: peter.jpg (976x549, 146.66K)

Beria looks very different to Stalin but Stalin looks like a usual Georgian. Kvaratskhelia looks similar.

>Beria
go back to georgia, dead boy

>Next level of subhumanity, even for this god-forsaken nation.
>nooooooooooo you can't just earn money
Don't care not my problem.

>Georgia contribution to russia : Stalin
That's not a contribution, that's a punishment.

You are fucking over your own country through what you are doing. I would beat your head on the pavement until your eyes stop moving if this cucked country had no laws.

Take a hike natsi. Fresh from forum.ჯვი I see. Shoo shoo back to your echo chamber and facebook.

My Ossetian brothers shall not live under Gogi rule.

Don't worry they're dying in Ukraine literally as meat shields here's some tales from the survivors:
jam-news.net/russia-will-lose-s-ossetian-troops-returned-from-ukraine-complain-about-faulty-equipment/
>Local contractors from the Russian military base in South Ossetia, who were sent to war in Ukraine, refused to fight and returned home at the end of March. Russian Mediazona published a detailed transcript of the conversation between the Ossetian military who returned from Ukraine and the President of South Ossetia. In it, servicemen complain about unbearable service conditions, faulty equipment and the incompetence of the Russian command.
>According to Mediazona, despite the fact that it was forbidden to record the meeting with the president, the publication obtained a complete audio recording of the meeting. The participants of the meeting spoke in Ossetian, the translation, at the request of the publication, was performed by a native speaker.

>The population of South Ossetia has been estimated at as low as 30,000 people
Why the fuck would the Russians even bother with this?

It exists exclusively as a military base and to keep us out of NATO, so when the leadership expressed a desire to join Russia, they were told to piss off. Same as Abkhazia.

youtu.be/-_d3jJOvTJA ...

youtu.be/-_d3jJOvTJA

Attached: download.jpg (327x154, 10.29K)

Uhh, are you okay buddy?