Do you think there is a correlation between circumcision and school shootings?

It's a fact that circumcision changes an infant's brain. Is it the reason the US has such a high school shooting rate?

Attached: 180522094603-t1-us-intl-shooting-list-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 71.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/pe154f/a_comprehensive_list_of_the_ways_feminism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Me & the lads on our way to exact revenge for having our pps cut

Attached: dc-Cover-cs705ttp6u7kmdpcs2d8m20480-20160708042648.Medi.jpg (800x448, 51.16K)

these number dont make sense and are clearly made up

The nerd answer to this is because they count students involved in shootings outside of their schools as school shootings. School shootings like the ones you see on the news aren't that often but I guess it's more often here than to other countries. That and glowies.

The excessive consumption of corn syrup doesn't help

I think there's a correlation with gun availability in various countries

25%of swiss own gun
nothing like that happen there

Abundance of guns, also the mentally ill can buy guns
Too much societal pressure to be successful
Loserdom not tolerated
So the only way for the incel loser to achieve something great is quite literally to rebel against this system and leave his mark in history written in innocent pipo's blood

surprising hypothesis

Yes I've been saying this for years

>It's a fact that circumcision changes an infant's brain
source?

loserdom should not be tollerated tough
the solution if that is the reason is to ban media coverage of those shoting

There's other factors for sure but it seems obvious there would be a big decrease once every mentally ill loser angry at the world can't just go grab his uncle's/grandpa's gun stash

Yes, but also and

this is easy to solve, the US is 288 times more free than the other countries, got I WISH I were an American...

That's not schoolchildren's fault.

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
The fact that mutilation of newborn boys is legal in every country is disgusting.

Gun violence rates in other countries are significantly lower and this figure is NOT proportional with the rate of firearms ownership (finland sits at nearly 38%, several other european countries have higher rates than my country which has a pretty high rate.

What this means I think is that the problem is not inherently gun ownership, but Americans. Thus only Americans should not be allowed to have guns.

It's legal because they are boys and nobody cares about male children. Did you know that not just circumcision, but every single form of genital mutilation including castration is legal to do to boys in every country in the west? No form of genital mutilation is legally considered genital mutilation on boys while all forms of genital mutilation are illegal on girls even a pin prick

>including castration
Source?
>No form of genital mutilation is legally considered genital mutilation on boys while all forms of genital mutilation are illegal on girls even a pin prick
Yeah, it enrages me. Feminists are responsible for this double standard.
old.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/pe154f/a_comprehensive_list_of_the_ways_feminism/

Laws against genital mutilation only protect girls while making no mention of boys. If only circumcision was legal on boys, surely the law would make a distinction?