How are the French thought of in your country?

How are the French thought of in your country?

Attached: jm.webm (966x400, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julien_and_Marguerite_de_Ravalet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember being a child and in love, such Innocent times. Unfortunately that was the only time I've ever been closed to a woman. c'est la vie.

Could have been worse. You could have ended up executed with your loved one because your relationship was illegal, for example.

Depends on type of execution. If it's something quick and not too painful how is that worse?

What kind of Romeo and Juliet type shit are you talking about? I'm assuming you mean dating a Muslim woman?

Depends on the region.
In Texas and Louisana French are seen as sometimes the butt of jokes but also given genuine respect and appreciation mostly due to so many French descended people living in those areas like New Orleans, etc.

In the west coast they like you because you have liberal government but they are clueless about anything else to do with you.
In New England they hate you even though they want the same government as you. New Englanders genuinely hate French people, I'm not sure why.
Midwesterners, I'm not sure if they even know France is a country.
And outer states people? (Alaska, hawaii, peurto shitto, etc) Who gives a fuck what they think?

The webm. That's what happened (in real life)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julien_and_Marguerite_de_Ravalet
oh. nobody knows about this outside France I guess.

Distant people associated with fashion and art. France is more or less a non-entity in terms of serious influence.
Finland has traditionally been a Germboo country because they are le heckin' wholesome autists who wörk härd and drink beer.
After that we were more like a Britboo country since everyone speaks English anyway.

Attached: frenchwomen1.jpg (1188x1272, 227.98K)

french historical text lol

Attached: 717ZKE8Z3iL.jpg (826x1360, 255.13K)

We used to love France and the French (at one point it was the most popular foreign language) but your constant bullying has left a bad taste. There's still village named after Henri Berthelot.

Did they fug at that age?

Yes and that whore was forced to marry a 32 year old man when she was 13

They eloped and she got pregnant with her brother's kid at 16. They were evidently in love before that but who knows when they first did it.
>French women want Brits
Trash chart.

What happened to their child?

Their son was taken in and raised by their family.
>bullying
?
Is it because of the association with gypsies? I'm not sure we bully you anymore than other eastern Europeans otherwise.

what does the reverse look like? Id imagine all arrows point to france, spain, italy?

haughty mostly. i know a person who works in tourism and deals with french tourists and says they're an extreme pain. but overall we don't have a strong opinion of them the way we do about germans, hungarians, etc.

Gypsies, thieves and beggars, yeah. Saw some French tv programme where they had a "Romanian" guest: some French douche dressed up as a beggar with his hand outstretched going "s'il vous plait monsieur".

The gurls are lickable and taste even unwashed very well.