UHD, Atmos Sound, Remastered

> UHD, Atmos Sound, Remastered

Better to have the highest quality format possible or stick with original release technology?

Attached: UHD.jpg (799x749, 356.05K)

only virgins care about shit like that

Movies were designed for a theater experience. It's only recently that home video could be high fidelity, so take advantage of that

why didn't RRR ever come up on this site?

I never knew The Discreet Charm have 4k release

Imagine not making your own muxes. Christ, how retarded and lazy are people? Just download the untouched disk rip, pass the main movie MKV/mt2s through MKVToolNix and select the HEVC video stream and the Audio stream of your language and preferred format, pass through chapter metadata, etc. and mux it to a new MKV. There you go, a perfectly lossless rip from the disk that has exactly what you want on it with none of the extra shit you won't use, which often reduces the size by like 30-50% without a lossy recode of the video or audio.

Attached: 1657251761649.jpg (500x500, 20.21K)

>lossless
huh no

also movies are made for theatres, not tiny screens

Lossless from the disk. Meaning, the video hasn't been re encoded and is the exact same video stream as you would find on the disk. When you remux something, you are ripping the video portion of the file out and placing it in another container without touching the actual content of the video.

search by imdb site number

You just move your phone or lap top closer to your face dumb ass. Then the screen is huge. As for the OP, at the point you're downloading encoded rips stop acting like you're after the highest quality format. Just grab whatever looks or sounds good to you and you're done. If you were really after the highest quality you would either buy the disks or download the remux stuff as others have said.
Like I'm perfectly happy with my pleb 1080p crap. Look as good as streaming shit and modern entertainment content is 100% disposable anyways

It differs on a case by case basis. It depends who's doing the remastering and if they're retarded or not.
>Then the screen is huge.
lmfao

I remember that DTS audio was just bloated filler regardless of audio quality. I imagine Atmos is the same shit with more channels rebranded to sell you the "next best thing".

You aren't going to be able to hear a difference on some compressed 640kps AC3 vs something 10x the bitrate on your shitty audio setup anyway. People fail A/B tests with 320kps mp3s and FLAC on good setups.

>TCL 4K HDR / Dolby Vision
>Apple TV 4K
>Infuse App
>Plex
I can play whatever you wanna upload at me

Teach us how to torrent

hover and press mouse click the button that say download

Imagine being THIS POOR that you can only stick with the modern propaganda you can find seeds for.

What don't you understand?

I literally don't know what any of this shit means. I download whatever is less than 3gb and call it a day. Unless it's some uber kino then I go by a rule of 5gb per hour of movie.

>Original release technology
You going to hook up a VHS Player, Laser Disc, DVD, HD DVD, and a Blu-ray player?

click download torrent, done

x264 1080p is still the standard.