I would like to thank Russia for Yandex

I would like to thank Russia for Yandex

Attached: 844873683768347.png (1500x843, 43.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.club/articles/search.xhtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is yandex good for? I can find just about everything I want with google and duckduckgo

reverse image search

I don't use any yandex services. Every single one of them is inferior western ones

free movies and shieet

Z

It's harder and harder to fing pirated content on Google, Yandex doesn't give a fuck and gives you exactly what you're searching for

Lies. Every time 123movies domain gets deleted i easily find another one on google, literally the very first result. Google doesn't block those results in general, they only block them in certain countries where anti pirate laws are strong

Based
Google and (somewhat) Bing have been going to utter shit

Why are search engines getting worse?

Maybe they just want to prevent people from seeing results that are inconvenient for tptb

Good for image search, good for torrents and the best way to translate Russian and Ukrainian (translations are very good much better than google ten fold).

I would also like to thank Russia for RuTracker

digdeeper.club/articles/search.xhtml

I would like to thank Russia for putlocker, ok.ru, libgen, zlib and rutracker

I would like to thank Russia for yandex, ok.ru, libgen, zlib and rutracker

Deepl is probably better

>free movies and shieet
Kek. Just go into Rarbg, KickassTorrents etc and torrent that shit.

Rutracker has more obscure movies, and usually more seeds. Also, it is better for music, I heard.

Yes it does but half or more have the same one Russian guy voiceover for every character

It always has the original track as well

Look for "+Original track" 90% of them have the original track

Yandex is Chadex
Google is chudle

>Also, it is better for music, I heard
Makes sense I guess. But I get free Spotify Premium with my cellphone plan so I use that and my CD collection.

best image searcher
bullshit

they fucking nerfed it. it doesn't work half the time

DeepL sucks. It's more obsessed with translating things to make it sound coherent than translate things accurately. I don't know about Yandex, but Google would translate things literally even if the sentence doesn't make sense. DeepL would translate everything wrong to make it sound like it makes sense, so it gives people the impression it's "better".

I'd thought it was censorship, but now I think it's because there's become so many websites that search engines have just severely limited the scope of their searches. They also use context clues to help stupid people, so it makes searches less accurate when you're looking for separate things it thinks is similar.

I routinely use it to translate Ru->En because I'm lazy, and it blows Google Translate out of the water. It is also much easier to edit (if you know both languages), you just click things and select the correct one.

Oh sorry, you're talking about Ru/Ukr -> Eng. DeepL sucks for Japanese.

Bing is the best, and duckduckgo fags can't say shit, they've been using bing for years without them knowing lol