Russia has succeeded in uniting leftists and rightists. Only neoliberal pigs support oinkraine and Globopig

Russia has succeeded in uniting leftists and rightists. Only neoliberal pigs support oinkraine and Globopig.

Attached: 1662546003712483.png (894x845, 1.13M)

I supported azov and right sector in my chud phase in 2014. Now I support the Ukrainian armed forces in my moderate liberal phase in 2022.

It doesn't matter who you support, Russia is invincible
Hitler failed, Napoleon failed, the "e"u will fail

I am neoliberal pig, ama

>Hitler failed
american money
>Napoleon failed
british money

The only thing Russia has succeeded in uniting is Russian men and early graves.
Whether they even win or not, I look forward to seeing how hugely this impacts the already fucked demographics

Aren’t they sending non white with above replacement birthrates for the most part?

The fuck you talking about?
Russia is a country of 100M people. Even is the 100k soldiers send to Ukraine frond die, it would not make a dent.
America lost more people to overdose last year than Russia invasion force...

I am a leftist but not a big fan of either. I guess the only good thing about it is how it shakes the current status quo to the core.

i too love war because..... i get to watch it from the comfort of my own home. organically created blood sports are my favorite thing!

Same,
sad I also had a nazbol phase in between

Attached: NTS.png (734x1023, 48.69K)

Wilhelm succeeded
Reagan succeeded

Attached: 21d1ef9c100646cacdd9adf6f7d66d53.jpg (520x444, 61.04K)

Brest Litovsk treaty was a scam

Why would anyone support Russia invading Ukraine?

Those who are resentful towards European civilization

It was a very punitive treaty. For what it's worth I think Russia had what it took to win if it wasn't led by a complete retard.

This is what being retarded looks like. The soviet union almost never recovered from any armed conflict in terms of male population lost because it all compounded over many years resulting in a large net loss.
Russian birthrates before the war were already below replacement and have been for a long time, male life expectancy is nearly 10 years lower than females, in one of the worst countries for m/f ratio in the world. The knock on effects for having a reduced fertility aged male population is almost as bad as South Korean or the Japs not having kids at all.

Overdoses do not target exclusively young men, war zones do. The US also has a way better replacement rate through migration.

>exclusively young men
But they're sending literal boomer there

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-151900_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 307.92K)

Those Ukrainians do look tasty though

Attached: 1662848896994613.jpg (457x494, 28.55K)

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-151913_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 279.71K)

>literal boomers
Only because of the explosions

Heh

It's hard to tell the exact ratio but theres still a lot of young men. The percentage of younger people participating will probably only go up the longer the war drags on for.

Idk whw those young people gotta be to accept going to war at this time

Slav niggers should kill each other as fast as possible and leave lots of dtacies for the rest of us to breed