Guys?

Guys?

Attached: umm_firsties.jpg (1080x977, 82.93K)

It's Armenia's fault. They would get all the attention they wanted if they just took the top stripe off.

Too brown, dont care

Armenia is clearly in the wrong here.

Armenians are literally the agressors
Azerbaijan is only defending itself

>incels on the internet larp as ultra pious christian crusaders for nearly a decade now
>armenia the seat of the first christian kingdom and arguably the first fully christian land gets invaded by a turkic Islamic republic
>*crickets*
>the most christian regions of armenia with the oldest churches in human history get depopulated and handed wholesale to azerbaijan
>um we didn't help them because they're brown not because I'm some do nothing pussy
Chuds are beyond parody.

Attached: 1619025820074.gif (300x380, 118.21K)

It goes both ways though. Western Communard operatives aren't demanding that Armenia hands over the shelled villages to avoid more bloodshed.

KEK

Do people genuinely believe it's about Ukraine and not about a war near Europe?

we(von der leyen) need that azerbajina gas gas gas so cant offend our new overlords

Why clearly?
sure mehmed

>a fucking greek

It's about West and Russia. Nobody cares about hohol pigs and their lives. Wect is seething they don't have a NATO base in Crimea and can't grab the Donetsk gas, lol.

>a fucking roach migrant

ukraine = in europe + important to pooland + big + hates russia
armenia = small + not in rurope + russia friend

good yun

I'm white and you look like a turk and your ancestors are turks as well

Cope seethe dilate, turks will never leave their land

>rurope

Attached: Без названия (5).jpg (225x225, 13.96K)

It's because the jews are on the line

Attached: 1634843082509.png (734x722, 708.02K)

>Donetsk gas

Attached: 1663158576139.gif (500x281, 858.63K)

We genuinely need to split open the heads of your children

I look like that

So it's not because of Ukrainian people but because of geopolitical ambitions of your leaders you say?

Lmao I knew the whataboutism would start up, I'm honestly surprised it took this long. It's partially the fault of Europe for representing their interests as way too much of a universal anti war stance. The truth of course is that we sanctioned the hell out of Russia for starting a war specifically on our doorstep specifically against a nation friendly to the EU.

Putler blow chabad cock daily and even if he didnt do you think eastern european would just start giving away clay because russian vermin shat out their diaspora crackheads on otherwise human lands?

why doesn't armenia ask their CSTO allies for help?

Attached: 1663092758675708.webm (1280x720, 2.28M)

But user, the most gas rich region is the one Russia tried to grab and was pushed out of.

Attached: 88AEF614-E507-4C78-AD13-81BAEF1391C7_w1080_h608_s_b.jpg (1080x608, 81.7K)

How long do you think you can keep your streetshitting family alive, germanobelgian?

Yes and also probably because nobody knows anything about Armenia so don't care about them

ukraine = western ally
armenia = russian ally

duh

Nobody new shit about Ukraine too thought?

Type more buzzwords

Attached: 1639259764709.png (1923x762, 1.01M)

Oh no not my brothers in christerino!!! Not my hecking good boy mountainigger jewkinos!!!!!

he's the finngol schizo

Thoughts on this?

Attached: 1663158925096.png (1080x720, 409.8K)

> ukraine = western ally
Since when
Allies fight for each other

People knew way more about Ukraine and Russia than some literally who Caucasus conflict.
They've been trying to align with Europe for more than a decade now. Even before Euromaiden, maybe it's just you who didn't know shit about Ukraine.

>he doesn't know
>he still thinks wars are fought for nationalistic dogshit not resources
Historical materialism never fails.

Attached: Gas.png (2100x1575, 718.53K)

The pig is cute

test

exactly. not only that but they support muslims because they are le epic trad and kill gays like wtf

Armenians deserve it.

... user... please point to where you think the Donetsk region is

I support every armed conflict which brings us closer to destruction of mankind

go home ahmad. you don't even know where armenia is on the map

Can't develop the region when you have an active insurgency few tens of kilometers away.

>pro-Russian leftists and rightists immediately rush to WHATABOUTARMENIA HUH WESTERN HYPOCRITES?

But enough about the situation before the invasion

How long do you think you can keep your paki throat unslit?
Were going to kill all of you no matter how much you whine

Well now they can't develop shit for even longer.

>westerners rush to support destruction of orthodox christians
EVERY FUCKING TIME KYS CATH AND PROT NIGGERS

But you are hypocrites
At least have the decency to call things by their true names instead of the endless virtue signalling

Armenia is the one occupying legal Azeri land though.

We just want to kill you slavic vermin. No one is advocating genocide against the finnish orthodox church

no such thing as legal land

No private investor would even get near a gas project in a war zone. The gas in these regions is, for all intents and purposes, inaccessible

finns need to be executed. nazi pieces of shit, always were

The UN disagrees.

Nowhere, soon.