*destroys your empire*

*destroys your empire*

Attached: Fernando VII.jpg (475x645, 29.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.lavanguardia.com/historiayvida/edad-moderna/20211130/7895434/carlos-ii-hechizado-mejor-rey-espana.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Thousand_Sons_of_Saint_Louis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlist_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?
The empire was lost long before Fernando permanently assumed the throne at the end of the Napoleonic wars. If its any Spanish king's fault it's Carlos IV's. Fernando did the best he could with what he had unironically

Attached: EspañaReyes.png (1296x813, 573.42K)

How is Carlos III not at the Second Tier and why the fuck is the Autist in it? Who made this shit list?

Doesn't mean that Fernando wasn't an absolute retard that just made things worse

*inbreds your empire*

I did. Carlos II was one of Spain's greatest rulers. Carlos III fucked up in pretty big ways though like throwing himself at the 7 years war and supporting American independence. He was still great, alongside Felipe II and Carlos I but the people on top of him left Spain in a much better state relatively speaking. If you are still not convinced about Carlos II he oversaw one of the greatest currency deflations in history, a drastic increase in Spanish purchasing powers, a refilling of the state coffers, and the eradication of famine, all while resisting the might of le Roi Soleil's France

Attached: CarlosIIArmure.jpg (736x1380, 176.22K)

Urm???

He restored stability, restored Spain's looted treasury, and rightfully kept the throne out of the hands of his psychopathic and laughably incompetent brother. The real worst ruler in Spanish history was Isabella II

Attached: itsoverspanishjak.png (600x800, 531.81K)

How can I find out more?

holy shit i fvking KNEEEL... truly the power of the groBer hapsburg chin...

why u be puting Felipe II so low tho?

12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.lavanguardia.com/historiayvida/edad-moderna/20211130/7895434/carlos-ii-hechizado-mejor-rey-espana.html

Should have taken a softer stance against us Dutchoids and given us rights to colonize

maybe if yall didnt buy into the protoid bullshit

But still, he is at the same level as someone like Carlos III

Keep in mind that this news source comes from a republican and pro-Catalan paper. Yet even they have to admit the greatness of Carlos II

nigga your biased asf

>Fernando did the best he could
He, not only stopped France when they tried to help us to retake the Viceroyalties en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Thousand_Sons_of_Saint_Louis , but also fucked his succesion, that's why we had the Carlist Wars en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlist_Wars and separatist shits.
We haven't had worse retard in charge since Don Rodrigo.

The first Carlist wars showed that Don Carlos was an incompetent psychopath. Also the Spanish people cheered on the marching Frenchmen since they were tired of that energúmeno Riego's egotistical bullshit. The constitutions of 1812 was wildly unpopular with the masses until long after Fernando died. Once the liberals got to rewrite history his perception greatly suffered. Fernando was probably the most popular Spanish king in history while alive

The 80 years war was the graveyard of Spain's riches. He is still put on the same level as other great Spanish kings so I fail to see how I'm doing him any disservice

a ver la opinión acerca de Felipe II (y Carlos I) de un pasta de dientes va directamente a la basura