Question!!

I was watch egypt travel video that local invited traveler to their house.
youtu.be/fblNGXxzkxo

Are middle eastern people kind to east asian?

What they think about east asia??

Attached: Greater_Middle_East_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (600x600, 154.79K)

>I was watch egypt travel video that local invited traveler to their house.
god i hate middle easterners for doing shit like this i wish we'd just kill foreigners on sight

Some think you're a bunch of godless filthy dog eaters

>Some

Mostly the older folk. My aunt told me a story from her childhood about a car full of Chinese foreign workers rolling up and kidnapping the neighbor's dog. Millenials will probably have the planet Japan hyundai so advanced and organized wow wow wow look. Zoomers are probably gonna be the only ones who can tell the countries apart because of anime and kpop

Thanks for reple

We are kind to everyone

No we think you're really great and would always help you be kind to you

Idk why Arabs are like that but kindness is something that is a must if someone isn't kind people exile him

Good! I will travel to middle east!

Just depends. There’re nice people and not so nice people. Same as everywhere.

Respect for your work ethics and some racism about the eyes

Ughhh, maybe give it another 50 years for it to become less of an ugly, war torn shithole. Egypt especially is very dirty.

be prepared for ching chong jokes and slant eye gestures in all countries outside asia

Oh yeah people are gonna make fun of your eyes mostly gypsies and other subumans

Just ignore them.
People might ask you questions about being Asian and stuff you might find it racist they don't really mean being racist they're just curious

Yeah
Come to jordan it's probably the best country to visit

Wow you are so kind haha. Thank you!!

I'd say menaoids personify this poster. In one scenario they offer you free food and drink and show you around the area and in the other they gangrape and behead you.

Attached: literallyheckinme.png (959x471, 937.24K)

Is Islams kind in your country??

They are the second cause of this countrys ruination (the first cause is the people that invited them in)

yes please come to the middle east we'll show you around and be nice until your comfertable then ill rape your gook yellow twink ass

Maybe try a country that is more welcoming to tourists. Egypt has a pretty bad reputation when it comes to tourism
Try something like morocco first

Are you by any chance related to the """finnish""" schizo?

Attached: 1663058717789387.png (576x512, 640.39K)