'The Netflix effect': Why Western women are heading to South Korea in search of love

squidgamebros... we won
cnn.com/travel/article/south-korea-western-women-seeking-love-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

Attached: 20220805-urgfy-more-women-are-traveling-to-korea-rgb-desktopx2.png (1560x1040, 74.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can a South Korean bro redpill me on SK? Is it really as soulless and manufactured as it seems? Are people really so obsessed with looks? Is the countryside better than the cities? Is it worth visiting?

All East Asian countries are soulless

This country is a weird hybrid of a country, blending both japan and china.

keep an open mind and don't fall for the pessimism meme

Japan is not soulless, inbred angloroach

Korean here. I don't know what convinced them to take a visit here. Although it's fairy nice country but totally not worth visiting by flying 8000km.

>I don't know what convinced them to take a visit here
They want to find a guy who looks like the K drama actors and Kpop idols.

Good luck finding them

Aren't you one??

being the asian jamaica isn't that fun actually

any koreaboo stories?

Attached: 1663026042089395.jpg (640x800, 141.57K)

the summary of the Reality of South Korean economy is this.

South Korea is just a full plastic and materialistic fake dystopia to be look great on surface only.

1.Quality of the life index 2022
Japan is ranked 16.
South Korea is ranked 43
(Rank 42 is Romania. Rank 44 is Bosnia, Bytheway.) numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

2.Elderly poorness and youth jobless rate of Korea is highest in OCED

3 The gap between poor and rich in Korea is far higher than Japan and taiwan (seoul has mega slams which is exactly the same things of third wolders behind of tall buildings.)

4 korean birth rate is lowest in the OCED and korean suicide rate is one of the highest in OCED

5 The house hold debt in Korea is far higher than japan and Taiwan, one of the highest in OCED. Also Korea has most fastest in growth of household debt in OECD

6 Plastic surgery of Koreans to shave own facial bone to remake the entire face is highest rate in the world because korean society has strong lookism culture

7 70% of Korean industry is relly on Samsung and Samsung related business. and most of income of samsung is assembling business of semiconductor and smart phone
But both business are already surpassed by taiwan and china

8 South Korea is being huge trade deficit for japan because korea have to pay teacnological patent fee and machinery to do operate own business.

Those means ,South Korea is just a full plastic and materialistic fake dystopia to be look great on surface only

Attached: sk neolib.jpg (1125x948, 179.33K)

Takahiro you have no legs. you are poor. you are ugly. you are fat. you live on welfare. you have schizophrenia. you are 40 years old. you are pathetic.
just stop posting dude

any discussion on south korea inevitably results in a spergy weeaboo/japanese ranting about how japan is better etc

That's a fine way to talk to a member of good standing of Any Forums

Even though South Korea has twice the North's population, only 260k children were born there compared to 344k in the North.

Quite a lot of high tier Koreans with top credentials come here and stay here for quite a while to work in stuff like Finance. Some of them even get an extra degree from here.

What I find funny is a lot of them go back to Korea and only last a year before coming back here to work.

That's how I know this romantic vision of Seoul or whatever that Koreaboos have is merely an illusion. Just look at what the actual elites do.

what makes you think that's Takahiro? I've never seen him comment on SK.

in 2021

who else can it be. he's literally the only Japanese person who posts here

koreans dont want you. normal koreans dont even talk to non-koreans

I don't know about that, but I do know people go to SK to get plastic surgery a lot.