What were you doing on the Paris attacks?

What were you doing on the Paris attacks?
It’s been 7 years since the event.

Attached: 6B4E3A9B-C77E-48BD-8BD3-583EAC7BF638.jpg (976x549, 155.95K)

forgot all about them
probably sitting at home confused and little sad

Whats this blue and yellow flag with that red symbol in the middle?

Some North African tribal flag. Probably Kabyle.

Amazigh/Algerian/North African flag

it was on my bday :o

Playing LoL

It's a very surprising event, 9/11 tier

i was on a psychiatric institution without information of the outside, never knew it happened since i left in 2017.
what attacks? the mohamed cartoon ones?

>attacks
wow frogs, that was more elaborate than past ones. any videos of the death metal standoff?
do we have any gory videos or its censored?

No they kept all recordings, audio and video for the trial.
So unless you read french you wont know what happened inside the Bataclan but its fucking crazy, they just kept unloading their AKs, relaoading, massacring everybody and every now and then they'd pick a guy as a hostage to use to gain time against the police

No wonder France hates rock music since you fucking kill people who listen to it

I was doing an internship.

I didn't know there was an attack

working nights at B&Q

I was at work I think
Some guy from my town was killed during it

Which one

I was studying in a major French city and got redpilled along the way

Attached: Bataclan-2-82a5c.jpg (768x847, 121.32K)

how many ammo did the islamist had??
do you think that if the french were as armed as muricans they could had shot the islamist before they killed so many people??

it looks bad but i guess its better than to die burned alive (we had an aergentinian version of this but burning and more idiotic )

A lot since the survivors said they reloaded multiple times and had time to finish survivors with bullets to the head

The terrorists actually shot guards to enter so no murica tier laws wouldnt help

Damn

i dont know what % of muricans are armed but imagine if its 1% that go armed everywhere, of 1500 attendats that would be 15.
islamist where 3 against a crowd of 1500,
if only 15 where armed they could have killed them with some luck, maybe not in the first contact but when they stopped to reload.

now you know , strict gun laws may have killed a lot of people that day