Why do Euros pay their militaries so much worse than the US?

I was stationed in Europe for 12 years, served as an officer all 12. A lot of times I'd meet European officers of equivalent rank as me and they were always paid far less salary and more or less the exact same benefits as us (or far worse in some cases) and it seemed pretty shitty especially considering most of these countries can afford to pay their soldiers more (looking at you Germany, your military officers are literally all miserable). In fact many didn't even have a dental plan in their benefits, just a pension, some tax breaks, and the typical medical care which most didn't use instead opting for the regular free civilian care in their countries. But they don't get college paid for, they don't get housing stipends, they don't get rebates, and many other things that makes their life so much worse.
Why do European governments refuse to properly compensate their military forces and then ask themselves why their recruitment is so low?

(Sidenote France is the only exception, they seem to pay their people about as much as us and give similar benefits).

Attached: 1654184343300.png (275x298, 169.56K)

>In fact many didn't even have a dental plan in their benefits, just a pension, some tax breaks, and the typical medical care which most didn't use instead opting for the regular free civilian care in their countries. But they don't get college paid for, they don't get housing stipends, they don't get rebates, and many other things that makes their life so much worse
can't tell if elaborate troll

the guy that drew that is a cuck that draws black dicks

Americans just earn much more than other countries, no matter what job.
People like to make fun of the USA but when it comes to the really important stuff like how much you earn and the size of houses you can afford, it really is the best country in the world.

It's not an elaborate troll, you're just uneducated about your own country.
>Bundeswehr.de
Go see for yourself

Our army does nothing important, unlike yours and maybe France, with all their missions in Africa.

honestly i wish we had money for good health care or transportation but supporting israel and bombing some kids is ok
our military just exists to make money and now we cant get members because the average pig person cant do basic training

No not really, the life expectancy for instance is too low, Mississippi has a higher gdp per capita than the Spain but a lower life expectancy than Chile, Argentina and Mexico

Sauce on that image?

You know that's because of niggers right? Without niggers we beat you out in every single field.

The sauce is Markydaysaid - Judgement of Paris

americas life expectancy sucks lmao this country may have a good gdp but gdp doesnt mean shit for life standards or living in a place with 1st world prices for 3rd world conditions

Attached: shieet.png (982x126, 8.83K)

You're retarded, our life expectancy is low because of the 13% of niggers who stuff themselves to death with fried food. Without black people we have a statistically higher life expectancy than almost every country on earth. This place is not a shithole at all unless you're a nigger that doesn't take care of themselves.

There’s better hentai out there dude

good to know 80 percent of this country are fat black people

you guys keep proving my point the average American is as dumb as a African and as brainwashed as a chinese person
>out of date image lmao

Attached: dsdsdsdsdsdsds.png (568x852, 413.54K)

Now I see why people hate California, even though they are hippies, they are still healthier than 90% of Americans
Also people in Hawaii are really healthy

i fucking kill to be in your country or anywhere else i am tired of fat retards

Ever thought of becoming PMC?

because lack of slop you dont know how much i suffer here i sometimes wish someone would genocide this country

i wish russia would just fire the fucking nukes already

not op i rather my kill myself

Our military is just a daycare center for adults especially if you’re stationed in Germany.

(Was stationed in Rota, Spain for 3 years)

>Without black people we have a statistically higher life expectancy than almost every country on earth
Life expectancy of whites males was 75.1 years in 2020, you are just unhealthy

Attached: 147ra-V0PK2yb32i88MBIeJFMFHwIgRxFl6R15Wai60.png (4082x2921, 1.18M)

I work for private security now, it's the only well paying career field for anyone who did what I did sadly.

also they scam you with va and benefits thats what my friend says

The UK is literally just fat retards with accents you dumb ass

honorary lithuanian

Attached: 16631544808747314809255657982426.jpg (232x217, 18.03K)

Lol are you joking. You barely get paid minimum wage in the army here. Even officers which go through strict selectiok processes are barely paid twice minimum wage
All of this just to live in crumbling bases and get stabbed by a another member of your platoon

again the average American aint bright i want to be in europe were people arent fat retards and the women are not fucking slug creatures

hi daxx.com

the uk only has obesity of 24 percent the us has 43 retard probably higher honestly

Dem mark is suprising
Also I wish I lived in Switzerland ffs

i wished i lived in a 1st world counry

>Dem mark
based retard
>Dem mark is suprising
not really. they drink the most alcohol in europe

Now overly the black population map

wow europe consumes more alcohol than the us and still has a higher life expectancy damn this country is a hellhole

most of those states are majority white retard average black American is as dumb as a rock while the white American is typically as smart as a brain damaged chimp

What do you protect exactly? Walmart? Cargo ships? Larry Fink?

Governments generally dont put a lot of value on a robust military defence, probably the thinking is that daddy USA will save us anyway. More value is placed on diplomacy/business ties.
Irish soldiers get paid sweet fuck all but they also get a massive pension, I don't know if it balances out.