What are polish people like in your country?

what are polish people like in your country?

Attached: 1588789261864.png (680x760, 159.67K)

Luv them'
Simple as

fake douchbags like everyone else in this shithole

They unironically have cute accents. I had a Polish coworker for a while, he was average height and fragile-looking, lol. He was cute af, I wished I could fucked him unironically

There were huge waves of polish immigrants though the XIX and XXth centuries, but you can't really say something special about them. They fit in the society and are nice normal people

Never met a pole in my life.

mostly they escaped this shithole, but i know at least 5 ethnic polish descent, no difference between typical russoids here.

They usually have blonde hair but are also tanned which really confuses me.

Scared tourists that think they are all getting raped while touristing

polish people never came here

Kinda cute but I've met a few that tried to shit on their homeland's religious culture to ingratiate themselves with me. As a Catholic myself, I found that very cringe.

Invisible
We have portuguese instead as blue collar minority

I'm Polish and people always made fun of me because my last name is strange
Throughout all of highschool when the teacher was taking attendances and it was my turn she would say "user Hard Last Name"

Attached: IMG_20220909_214611.png (657x527, 108.53K)

Im going to visit portugal now

The keep to themselves, don't see them much. In political terms they are major chuds some of them even are vatniks unironically.

how did you family end up in paraguay?

they are the ruling class here

Oh kurwa, the Jew knows shut it down

They get drunk in parks and leave beer cans everywhere even though there is a garbage bin a bit further away. Often they get piss drunk and become violent. Also they either look like a manchild or a tank.

They had friends here

dead hopefully, although at least they can go to heaven since they're catholic and not pr*t g*rms

Attached: 517942EF-B87F-4A82-B576-C804AFE02936.png (1074x1218, 394.75K)

What do you think about your country attracting the dregs of society? Maybe being the globohomo dude weed capital of Europe isn't the best thing in the world?

The polish emigration of France is probably just average french by now, they probably forgot the language too.

I wish we were Muslims desu, alcoholism is one of the worst problems in our society, how much better we could be without it