What are Gen Z people like in your country?

What are Gen Z people like in your country?

Attached: Screenshot_20220914_110235.jpg (1439x1200, 384.54K)

i find to be 50 50 some are fucking racist and hate gays now because they find them annoying while others are super progressive and gay source a 19 yearold

>two more weeks and generation zyklon will put drumpf back in power
Lol

There's several distinct groups of them.
>Gay, progressive faggot zoomers. Primarily made up of women
>Republican/hick zoomers made up primarily of men. These guys fall for a lot of grifters like Peterson and Tate
>Apathetic/doomer zoomers who are utterly dead inside
The third group is the only tolerable one.

eh they hate trump only want to smoke weed but they hate gays i remember people in my school bullied a tranny into suicide and the no more brother wars incident when latinos blacks and whites united to bully a teacher for the haunted pussy

i am dead inside honestly i just know everything gets worse and i have no say or power

They're either awake or asleep, like anyone.

Zoomer here, the 4th quadrant is mature, normally adjusted regular people. Like myself. I look at the rest of my kin dancing to songs on Chinese state owned media and I just laugh. They'll be the first to be sent to the front lines.

i am awake and i just see cattle and dumbasses everywhere and no one else sees it i am going fucking insane because of it

The two latter are the same

Chud cope.

it makes me sad honestly i know we are fucked and that for every one of us there are a million of them

>wake up sheeple!

Attached: original.png (200x239, 111.84K)

i love waking up to cattle and fucking retards i know we are fucked and can only do nothing but watch

i gladly kill someone to be born in a early time and in a another nation

Will zoomers kys once they realize that only 2% of people can have that kind of job and the majority of them will have to work miserable wage jobs that they cant ever begin to afford buying a house with?

i wanted to be a body builder but my mom told me i was too short and ugly for it

i do not know how the rest of gen z will handle the realization i am 19 and still not able to recover from it

I've been in the dark for the past 4 years what exactly is an influencer?
They get paid to shill products?
I'm somewhat in the third group. I try to kms almost every week but I can never quite get there.

In a few years you'll look back and laugh at how arrogant yet ignorant of the world you are now.

basically someone who is a shepherd among sheep try and trick people into either taking sarms or being gay

look bud i to want to kill myself but i am too much of a pussy

he is right to laugh at these people but it makes me sad i hate 75 percent of gen z

Well yeah, I just lift and go to uni to try and cope with being a genetic failure.

honestly read fredrick neizche and buddha he will help you a bit

same i am a manlet and failed i shall either die starting a fight with someone or catching myself on fire