I fucking love my country

I fucking love my country
I was just walking down the street when I realised "I'm literally living in the best place on Earth". It's a powerful feeling.

Attached: GettyImages-583798468-8ee2f0c545aa4fd78062d0bce2500547.jpg (2121x1193, 214.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck yeah cunt

good for you

I wish I knew that feel.

Attached: gh9p43epeoy31.jpg (390x555, 44.35K)

australian humblebrag thread #53233

The rest of the world could never have a song like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceWKrsJX9N4

Chinese.

You will always be an inferior soggy pom, seethe

kys fags

Both Chinese.

Okay mr police state.
>3X the CCTV of Australia
>Arrest people for speaking out against the monarchy
>Met police arrest anti-china protesters at the bidding of the Chinese consulate
Lol get fucked
You're Pakistani anyway

>police state
lol, weren't you in lockdown until like a month ago? Boot licking chinaman.

Stop fighting

My state had less lockdown than most of the world, but okay Paki

>My state
Xinjiang Prefecture?

Holy fuck you're so annyoing cunt. You derailed an Aussie patriot thread because you're so assblasted that you live in shitty Britain instead of Australia. What a fuckwit, I hope the Queen died screaming. Go back to Pakistan

Love Australia, but making fun of England for being a police state when you're from Australia is LOL
Just LOL

Can't handle a bit of light teasing, maaayte?

That's not teasing cunt, it's not even funny or banter. You're just mad. You'd love to live in Aus but you just can't. You're going to sit in your shitty cramped brick apartment row and cry into a cup of darjeeling, because nothing like a taste of home right?

australia? more like ausFAILia

Attached: 18A12ADE-A20E-4D44-B903-D3FFADDEA90A.jpg (282x300, 14.3K)

aussieshits gettin too cocky

Attached: page1-424px-National_Firearms_Amnesty_Print_Advertisement.pdf.jpg (424x600, 58.69K)

England? More like IN-GAY-LAND

the lucky country? more like the fucky cunt-ry

Australia, where you get fined for not wearing a helmet when riding a bicycle LOL!

Yes, Aussies will go to great lengths to tell you why this is absolutely necessary

Only country I've been where I'm regularly asked for my ID when buying liquor or going to a bar

I'm 31

what kind of name is quarteze