I'd personally take up arms in defense of Armenia. What about you?

I'd personally take up arms in defense of Armenia. What about you?

Attached: yncvfaygi8111.png (1432x1145, 2.04M)

Not my problem

No, but senseless bloodshed needs to be stopped, and aggressors need to be punished in proportion to their actions.

Not at all. We shed to much blood fighting our Turkish brothers. No more brother wars in the Turan.

Go do that then faggot.

Nice victories you got there but we are not the ones who got genocided and forced to live in a tiny landlocked country

literally not my problem
a long bloody war is more entertaining to me than no war

They arr rook de same to me so I don’t care

Now that Mordor has set them up, I hope that the West will help them (which is possible, since the internationally recognized territorial integrity of Armenia is now under threat), and we'll get another pro-Civilization ally.

Attached: 1663091537908222.jpg (864x712, 120.68K)

>Azerbaijan smelled blood in the water and attacked Armenia, normally under Russian protection and they admitted they can't do shit anymore and threw them to the wolves
Holy shit things are grim for Russia. Good thing Georgia is not proposing to hold a referendum whether they should attack Russia or anything.

I will volunteer to join Armenia so I can sabotage their war effort

No one will do shit because Azerjannies have the backing of big bro turkey. Armenians are forever to be buck broken by the KARA BOGA.

Imagine how much better the world would be if Turkey and Russia were both subjugated by the Aryan race once and for all.

well we wanted to enter eu in 2004
and russia wanted to join nato in 2000
west rejected

You think Russian "want" to join NATO was legitimate and not publicity stunt by Putin to show how evil nato nazis are?

This nigga be tripping ong

maybe I dunno
but west had the opportunity to buckbroke russia and turkey and prevent them from becoming chuddish

Russia never applied for membership, NATO doesn't work on invitations. Besides, this was around the time of the brutal second Chechen war. Not exactly prime alliance member material.

Are you going to half take up arms and wish it was full?

okay I take that back
true for turkey
we could be your whores

You seem to be wanting that too, especially now.

Chuds literally cant stop catching Ls

Nah everyone hates eu and don't want to join they are retards but that is the common opinion
nationalists completely took over, made an alliance with erdoğan
15 years ago erdoğan was talking about giving up cyprus for EU and was silencing military objections, now the same soldiers who accuse him for being a traitor sellout work for him