Fun fact

Ukrainian and Belarusian languages are mutually intelligible. We share over 86% of the common vocabulary. It is even possible to translate poems and songs from one language into another literally by machine translation, and the rhyme and rhythm will be preserved. Also, we share a region called Polesia, whose inhabitants speak a dialect common to both Belarusian and Ukrainian languages and which is a transitional form.
Inb4:
>same with you and russkie goblins
NO. The russian language has only about 63% of common vocabulary, both with Ukrainian and Belarusian. This is even less than we share with the Czechs. We understand the russian language only because of rossiyan imperialism and the policy of assimilation carried out over the past three centuries. I look forward to when our Belarusian brothers throw off the orc shackles and join the European family with us.

Attached: syabry.png (1024x512, 263.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zncb2ZnXSI
youtube.com/watch?v=BcqRd55p9gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recognize the Rusyn people as a distinct ethnicity and give Rusyns national autonomy and then you can enter EU and HATO

>over 86% of the common vocabulary
This is like saying Icelandic is mutually intelligible with Swedish and Norwegian (it's not).

Attached: 1514177035917.jpg (500x370, 59.64K)

I don't mind, actually.

I don't know dude your language is considered a meme in every post-soviet country. You just say something in Ukrainian instead of Russian and it sounds 10 times funnier because of how your language sounds retarded af

You're from Thailand, what do you know

>gotel
>Gitler

What flag is this, am on my phone. I will say something back when you tell me.

what is gotel? you mean that we pronounce hotel like that? then it's actually otel' in russian

Yes I was already aware that tussian and russian are mutually intelligeble

>ONLY about 63%
Fucking kek

Attached: 15753831668830.jpg (500x500, 123.57K)

Fuck that was a typo. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zncb2ZnXSI
youtube.com/watch?v=BcqRd55p9gg
Your opinions on Khrystyna Soloviy (Хpиcтинa Coлoвiй)?

Attached: 1655371780957.png (720x893, 1.22M)

>Ukrainian and Belarusian languages are mutually intelligible. We share over 86% of the common vocabulary. It is even possible to translate poems and songs from one language into another literally by machine translation, and the rhyme and rhythm will be preserved. Also, we share a region called Polesia, whose inhabitants speak a dialect common to both Belarusian and Ukrainian languages and which is a transitional form.
>Inb4:
>>same with you and russkie goblins
>NO. The russian language has only about 63% of common vocabulary, both with Ukrainian and Belarusian. This is even less than we share with the Czechs. We understand the russian language only because of rossiyan imperialism and the policy of assimilation carried out over the past three centuries. I look forward to when our Belarusian brothers throw off the orc shackles and join the European family with us.

Attached: 16236278205570.jpg (952x717, 160.21K)

That's Estonia

isn't she Lemko? or she just sings in Lemko?

I love Ukraine

>what is gotel?

"Hotel" in pig language.

Attached: gotel.jpg (500x421, 22.65K)

>Lemko
So that's why she sounds Slovak. Great voice, ngl.

Being this cringeworthy only makes me support Russia more.

Malorusian and Byelorusian are dialects of Great Russian.

For some reason Belorussian sounds completely unintelligible for me unlike Ukrainian

VGH....

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-150554_Brave.jpg (1080x756, 268.82K)