Why USA helps Ukraine and not us? Unfair

Why USA helps Ukraine and not us? Unfair

Attached: 6D0203D5-42C5-4BBA-B099-C4EDEC30E9AC.png (640x360, 337.78K)

Russia hates the West
Russia supports any country that hates the West no matter if Islamic theocracy like Iran or commie dictators like Cuba
North Korea, Venezuela, China, all those horrible shitholes are your friends simply because they are anti-West
Russian media spouts anti-Western propaganda non-stop
Russia funds anti-NATO and anti-EU parties all over Europe
Russia is the enemy of the West and must die

The USA is under control of depraved, disgusting Zionists. Sorry.
You are so full of propaganda shit it's unbelievable. First, the government of Iran and Venezuela is not representative of it's people. Let's accurately state that the conflicts that exist are between corrupt governments, and their corporate backers, not between people. I do not hate Iranians or Venezuelans, i hate Israelis and the scum diaspora of Zionist war pigs in my country.
Being anti-west is not a crime, so get off your imaginary horse you stupid faggot. YOU will never fight, YOU are a brainless Zionist twit

I wonder why
Truly a mystery

VGH... THE VVEST HAS A HOPE...

I sometimes wonder if fringe parties are controlled by glowies to serve as a sink for the politically unstable elements of society.

Apparently these "PatSocs" are trying to infiltrate the top brass of the CPUSA. Mashallah may they succeed.

Controlled, not usually but sometimes. However every fringe party has glowie members. Hitler literally joined the NSDAP as a glowie before deciding that they were correct.

Because you're the bad guys.

Funny thread
have my bump

>You are so full of propaganda shit it's unbelievable
>proceeds to rant "IS DA JEWS!!"
Least brainwashed american

a better question is why the fuck are we helping either side? when was the last time someone gave us 40 billion dollars?

if i was in charge things would be different

Nazis defending western values. They're ok, they only genocide ethnic Russians, not Jews. This war stinks of fraud.

Attached: 1658920772544281.png (725x887, 460.77K)

Based

I see you read Mein Kampf, but that is not what happened or you misunderstood
Hitler joined an opposition meeting to survey it, then the speaker talked so much bullshit he had to intervene and humilitated him so much he stopped talking and left
then someone in the audience gave him a card and that is when he joined the party that later formed the NSDAP, but he joined them because he wanted to join a political party

Ohoh a 70 IQ disagrees with my analysis. Drink some Coke retard.

What happens in donetsk republic and luhansk? According to youtube it has the most sovl anthem of any country. Are they sovlful places to visit?

I hate commies so fucking muh, Any Forums.

Polcels are pretty stupid

Fun fact:Chinese government do not recognise crimea or donestk as russian land.

This