India hasn't built a building as beautiful as Victoria Terminus after independen-

>India hasn't built a building as beautiful as Victoria Terminus after independen-

Attached: attr_wiki_4067_20191212124026.jpg (1024x576, 67.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/xb4tty/tucker_carlson_indians_have_built_nothing_great/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It hasn't. What would India be without the Taj Mahal and all the English architecture?

that does look very beautiful

Still pretty beautiful

interesting that architecture seems to be stuck in past
turkey is like that too mostly ottoman-byzantine architecture

does it have a bathroom?

Attached: 1659985780862911.jpg (519x533, 72.88K)

Hindu architecture couldn't enjoy its progression due to mughal oppression. This is why you can SEA have more impressive architecture that evolved from our ancient style.

That whole Tucker segment was fucking bizarre. No one (at least in the media) shares that sentiment in the UK, regarding India.

>170830819
bharatiyabros... how will we ever recover

Attached: its over.png (418x529, 200.38K)

Britishers BTFO
why would anyone shit in temples retard
we recovered. see gdp

its a temple, and specifically built in old style. heres an example of new architecture

Attached: 63664124-images (5).jpg (550x365, 36.51K)

>why would anyone shit in temples retard
It was probably a muzzie. They have toilets in their holy places kek.

Attached: images (29) (4).jpg (633x484, 53.3K)

For me, it's Tudor architecture

Attached: tudor-architecture.jpg (920x843, 201.64K)

Very nice

For me its Karnataka Legislative House

Attached: istockphoto-1312664221-612x612.jpg (612x408, 47.58K)

I love the black and white, so kino.

Attached: elizabethan house.jpg (1024x768, 151.49K)

embarassing thread lifted from reddit reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/xb4tty/tucker_carlson_indians_have_built_nothing_great/

Right wing in America is unironically Any Forums tier on the ground. The capitol assault proved it beyond doubt.

>outting yourself as a redditfag

and? half the people here uses reddit and I dont care about judgements of a bunch of no lifer virgins

This has to be most cringe shit I have seen in this year, mongrels are mentally ill

Attached: 660.gif (680x680, 2.32M)

>this is proof that we should not look at ______ nations's right wingers as allies
Well of course lmao? Nationalists of different nations can never be allies because their primary loyalty is to their own nation. Unlike commies who are united in their subservience to the politburo queen bee.

>nationalist revival of an old architectural style
Cringe
>mixing two unrelated old architectural styles together to create a new one
Based. This is why everyone looks at those Indo-Gothic buildings so fondly

Old architectural style makes sense if the structure is meant to be a temple or some such though.
You're right about new architectural styles for most other public monuments and buildings.