Thank you for the days, those endless days, those sacred days you gave me

Thank you for the days, those endless days, those sacred days you gave me.
I'm thinking of the days, I won't forget a single day, believe me.
:(

Attached: 1546559392812.jpg (2494x3484, 763.05K)

Looks soft and warm, very sexy in a homely way.

>British spending more time mourning over their queen than they do over their own family members

No one but government employees will get a day off here in Canada. This will only exacerbate republicanism here in Canada. It is major news here that basically no one is getting a day off.

Build for BBC

kys

Built for BMC (Big Mountbatten Cock)

Rude

You're still mourning Bobby Sands FFS

Big Black Coffin

Well you might as well since you’re basically already america anyway

Canada must actually be pretty different from here, then. US news would never vilify the government during a Democrat administration.

Have you never heard of Fox News? The most watched outlet in the country? You mother fucking retard?

i mean isn't that your own governments fault? i don't think the royal family mandate canadian public holidays.

anglos when a rich inbred hundred year old who's never done anything for them dies:

Brits are based
I wish we could return to monarchy with Austria as well
What a duo we could be

major news means it's on all of the big channels, dumb fuck. i hope a bird shits on your head today.

Hmm yes, I wonder what the difference could be between an oppressed martyr who died for a cause and the royal pain

When the fuck did you say major news? When did you specify that? Stop posting, you’re genuinely retarded

i'll give you a few minutes to figure it out, you look like you need every last second.

irish lads when they cant stop thinking of british cocks

Listen chief I think it’s you who needs to figure out what you’re talking about