Girls here are so much prettier than in Brazil

girls here are so much prettier than in Brazil

Attached: 2cd.jpg (600x583, 38.32K)

you are smoking something if your Brazilian than your probably in orlando or Miami

Where? The ones in the central valley, California are uggo fatties.

Attached: 1657454000939.webm (360x640, 1.06M)

midwest

dam, the hottest girls I've ever seen were in Iowa. There were 8 and 9 blonde girls everywhere.

i wish we had hot girls left in florida sadly i am stuck here there some hot women but they are like a diamonds in a pitfull of lemons and glass

I saw a lot of Brazilian girls when I vacationed in Cancun.
The pardas especially were so hot and had nice feet

wrong
brazilian girls are the hottest in the world

what in the fuck are you talking about
i went to uiowa and everyone was average as fuck
i was excited bc i thought with all the white blondes theyd have to be attractive, but no, somehow they are the most mediocre white girls i have ever seen in my life

either bait or a huge case of stray-dog complex

i honestly dont know where this meme comes from. theres literally no comparison, girls here are on another level.

meant for

i live in the south all women here are fat slug creatures
your retarded all the pretty girls in Florida are latinas from brazil and Caribbean all the native white women are ugly

Dog I'm in Destin and there's still Tons of hot tourist girls out. I love Florida

i am in jacksonville i am more likely gonna be stabbed by a methhead or see the police be corrupt and just shoot someone and label them a missing person

Florida is a stinking swamp shithole where people go to get eaten by alligators. if you want to see hot women you have to go north. you and the Californians are very sheltered from the real America.

Please white boys, come to brazil impregnate ours mixed gurls. I dont matter to be a pardo cucked.

Yeah Jacksonville kinda sucks it's like what a white trash person thinks a big city is like. But you at least have stuff to do there.

i been to real america aka all of the south east everyone there is a fat ass and stupid
funny thing is in jacksonville you can see random women get raped and the police will never get called

>midwest

Attached: ywomxn.jpg (2363x3150, 561.54K)

I recognize this English
I always knew you were a complexed gringo wannabe, probably Bolsonaro voter too

ive never been to florida, only the midwest. Ive never seen so many blond godesses before in my life, not even in southern brazil.

I see 10 nicole kidmans a day here, its not even a joke

for some reason brazilians and canadians are moving here please stop

the south is not real America, it's a colony of real America.

I don't believe you.

Attached: 1650749310989.webm (576x1024, 2.53M)

dont worry, I wont steal your women or anything, Im a goblin compared to people here, I have zero chances.