You know the us has the worse cities on earth why couldnt we have cities like prague and amsterdam they dont really...

you know the us has the worse cities on earth why couldnt we have cities like prague and amsterdam they dont really have good transit or parks

Attached: sdadasdsadsadsadassda.png (1146x780, 1.8M)

shut the fuck up already. god damn every other thread on this board is just shitting on american cities. we have seen every single comment that could be made about this topic already.

sorry but america sucks this country is a shitty dystopia europeans live a million times better than us

NYC could easily be the best city in the world.

cant because the us activily make shit worse transit and cities in the us are rotting hellish things while in europe they are amazing

I don't understand why the US which was always obsessed about Europe,didn't build European-like cities back in 19th century. In contrary to the common belief, most European cities weren't shaped in the medieval era but in the 19th century. There is barely anything to be found in Paris from before 18/19th century. America could have easily built its own Paris in that era but they did not for some reason.

you've only seen Europe in pictures.

They did but destroyed all of them to make way for highways

now all our cities are garbage and shitty i would kill to be able to live in Prague or Amsterdam

i wish i could be there when americans go to europe they have nothing but good things to say sometimes they cry and get depressed when ever they have to come back

biggest contrast from my travels have been between Florida, Orlando and Italy, Venice.

you're intentionally trying to be as annoying as possible by not using punctuation. if you went anywhere, the locals would detest you. you're just that kind of person.

Maybe 100 years ago kek.

I like American tourists and expats.

is warsaw good honestly i havent done that much research but is it as cool looking as old soviet blocks

>why couldnt we have cities like prague and amsterdam
You did, but you destroyed them

It's good, but if you're just tourist and you only have time for one city then Kraków or Gdańsk is better.
>as cool looking as old soviet blocks
And skyscrapers.
And the old town.
And biggass park with bunch of palaces, peacocks and squirrels.
And post-industrial district with XIXth century vodka factory.
And folk wooden houses.

Warsaw is really diverse, although, yeah, there's a lot of commie (not soviet) blocks.

ok soviet blocks are slightly better than American cookie cutter houses
its really easy when the average american is fat as a cow, dumb as a African and as brainwashed as a chinese so you can tell them to bulldoze anything

>ok soviet blocks are slightly better than American cookie cutter houses

This is coping from someone who rents some shitty apartment.

i live at my moms house lmao the suburb is soulless no parks only a shitty pool that never gets cleaned and a gym thats only empty during early morning and late at night

No.

you must be smoking something