Pitbulls are restrictead or banned in over 40 countries and 15 US states...

Pitbulls are restrictead or banned in over 40 countries and 15 US states, yet a majority of US posters here on Any Forums, will defend them.

If you find a pitbull and owner in your vicinity.... it is your duty and obligation to do them harm or kill them if you are able

Attached: 1663137653243048.jpg (519x650, 40.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/The only thing you know how to do, is kneel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that there's nothing wrong with pitbulls as a breed and it's the owners who are shitbags

nah i don't harm dogs

nah my pitbull is based he mauled a burglars arm and would cuddle with me while i read berserk

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here

Uhhhh... This thread will go a certain direction for sure.

lul
why you being so rude from the start

All pitbulls I’ve seen so far were absolutely adequate
There is the bigger problem with incrls who afraid of dogs
I have a damn French bulldog and there are many people (especially zoomers) who think he’s a sort of fight dog and scream every time he’s nearby
Just pathetic reaction

Attached: 2F9961F4-60D2-459B-A814-1C18B576F949.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

you sound obsessed with my dick
you can't stop thinking about it

If you own a poodle and you treat it like shit it's not going to bite a toddler's face off. We should kill all pitbulls and their owners alongside them with a swift bullet to the skull.

yes it will faggot

yeah it will

absolutely it will
I bet you defend husky's despite them being far worse behaved while having soyboy faggots as owners

Pitbulls are the Indians of dogs. Aggressive, dominant, and masculine.

>all american flags
Like clockwork

Pitbulls aren’t unique in behavior, they just have a skill to fight other dogs and feel no pain (almost).
Behavior patterns are same, that’s just a dog.
Moreover, many putbulls can’t fight since they grew up as a sofa dog and an average stray dog would beat a shit out of them

Again, a poodle doesn't have the bite force to rip a toddler's face off. Which is why pitbulls need to be killed.

funny thing is pitbull bites arent even that bad they are kind of a pussy breed i know because my dad had some

German shepherds and Rottweilers will do more damage and actually kill

People will always say this until their own shitbull fucks someone up, but then they won't blame themselves or the dog, they'll say that the victim is at fault for scaring the dog somehow.

>People will always say this until their own shitbull fucks someone up

mine did that and i say he is based someone tried to break into our house and he part of his arm mauled i gave him a raw steak we had

if someone fucks with my pitbull then they will get fucked up
I see nothing wrong with this, in fact the behavior should be encouraged

the Russian is right, too many soychildren are afraid of pitbulls. We are men. We shouldn't be afraid of dogs

poodles can do damage but pitbulls are a pussy breed they get their ass kicked by cats raccoons and people

pretty sure shitbulls are banned here too

Attached: pitbulls.png (975x1359, 653.64K)

hello Abu Ammar Yasir Qadhi

damn i never understood being scared of a pitbull a german shepherd can do more damage

most people in my country would probably support a shitbull ban, we should push that idea up here.

If I lived in America and saw a pitbull I'd just open fire at both the dog and the owner and claim self-defense

Nah, I if I attacked them for now reason that would make me no better than the PitBulls.

no i like my shitbull he isnt aggressive like bitting he is just too horny and tried to rape a cat

and then you'd go to prison

Fuck pitggers

Least based Finnish poster

freaks of nature. when a pitbull chimps out they won't feel anything, you can literally beat the shit out of them with a crowbar and they won't stop unless you put a bullet in their skull

eh kind of bullshit i remember having a pitbull chase it and i threw a rock at it and it ran away they arent strong most owners dont use them for nanny dogs

brown / muslim
brown / muslim

Yes, but it'd be worth it. One less nigger dog and nigger dog owner in this world

Only
>Women
>Brownoids/Niggers
>Retards
Like Pitbulls

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/The only thing you know how to do, is kneel/
You alright nigga?

I don't think they would be gassed in the case of a ban, only sterilized. You could still have yours but there would probably be more strict regulations about how to keep it to avoid escapes

My point is that shitbulls can attack without having to be breaking in or fucking with the dog. You're disingenous and just keep moving the goalposts, I'm sure if I talk about how they'll even attack children and todlers that are zero threat to the dog you'll then shift the blame to the parent. To say that it's never the dogs fault makes no logical sense.

i can't tell if the ameirmutts unironically defending pitbulls are being ironic or not

German shepards are not as mentally unstable as your shitbull, Jamal. Use your brain.

most pitbull owners know they are aggressive we just let them be pitbulls and most of those stats on bites are based on self reported turns out Rottweilers bite more

I would like to get pit bulls extinct for humans' safety's sake.

i never been attacked by a pitbull somehow but i been attacked by a german shepherd
i know my dog aint a nanny dog and most pit owners like me know that there are a couple retards out there i personally like mine because we rescued him as a puppy

Nigger / Nigger lover

Mexican/African American hands typed this post.
They are minorities. They are too ignorant to understand genetics make dog breeds physically different as well as mentally different.