Hey euros americans arent that rich sorry but we suffer to

hey euros americans arent that rich sorry but we suffer to

Attached: weaintrich.png (857x306, 57.72K)

Tomorrow I'm gonna negotiate with a recruiter at a company that offered 80k for an Engineering job to offer me 85k. Wish me luck guys.

>make 50k at 25
You cant suffer in the us.
Thats the salary of a national politician or an attorney here.

rent housing and health insurance is more expensive most 43 percent of the average americans check goes to rent and insurance

I'm a doctor/banker and I have to survive on 15k€/year in europoor depressinland

but does 43 percent of your check go towards rent and insurance plus bills and taxes

Taxes 50% +VAT, housing 6k/year, I don't use healthcare

so you guys in europe get robbed with rent i mean even if your healthcare is a downgrade atleast they wont charge you 1500 for just waiting

food prices/real estate prices is more expensive and we et taxed at least 45%.
We have no nature, no scenery and have to live in third word living conditions with crime and terrorism (also no guns or freedom)
You dont know how good you have it

Why would you bother being either one if you're still poor

This is fake. Doctors and bankers make way more

60 percent of us food is poisoned with seed oils or corn syrup and everyone here is obese and ugly

atleast your people aint fat

We eat the same food as you plus all kind of gross shit
>at least your people aint fat
They are probably as much as americans plus i doesnt matter because they only like americans and other foreigners

ffs france used to be my fantasy country now it aint sadly

Its a litteral shithole. There is nothing romantic or pretty about it.

damn is everywhere really ruined in europe

No just france. We are basically little africa. The worst country in europe.

sucks i guess we always have germany and italy

At my 50k€/y salary (including bonuses, etc)

20,5% taxed straight
7,15% stolen and given to pensioners
1,5% goes to "unemployment insurance"

which means I keep ~35k€ a year. I pay close to 900€ a month for rent+water (helsinki, overall decent area, 50 m^2 flat). Used to pay 35€/month for electricity, soon it's going to be 85€/month. These and other bills leave me with ~23k€ a year to use on food and everything else.

i dont get taxed as much as you but i have still only have 900 bucks a week

I'm a banker and only make £35k

kill yourself, you couldn't handle me last time so you ran away like a little bitch, fucking spineless subhuman
he is a mentally ill faggot that blames the state for everything because he is a retarc

>you ran away like a little bitch
Wow! I didn't know this was French user. The user who is French.