Why are all swedish men such cucks? they're so meek and submissive...

why are all swedish men such cucks? they're so meek and submissive. maybe that's the reason why their society is considered the pinnacle of modern civilization, because they're all good doggos and do what they're told. like wtf? your wife and mother of 2 divorces and publicly humiliates you and you just stand there smiling like an idiot? lmao wtf i'm actually very disappointed in you swedebros

youtube.com/watch?v=WV2qVO7uAsY

Attached: pathetic.png (768x428, 658.69K)

They weren't a looksmatch anyway he uggs

If you are wondering why some white women like black men it is because their fathers are people like this or they have no father and want a bastardized idea of masculinity (Aggressive, quick to anger, materialistic).

And I'm not trying to race bait here, I am just telling you guys when you have children be a strong male role model.

No, italycucks are cucks.

They are looksmatch the guy looks like an odd kind of chat, but chad still.

>Watching a video about 2 complete strangers from another country talking about their divorce and starting a thread about it on a Chinese cartoon site
I think the real cuck is you, Calogero Scalia from Napoli

you think i watched the video?

My guess is she got attention from much better looking guys than her goofy looking husband so she brought up the topic and gave him the choice between a judicial nightmare or whatever this is.

The man is destroyed

Better to volcel than put up with this shit
The woman hardly seems to even care, shes talking with the fluidity of someone who decided to change their toothpaste brand

Sorry to add
>getting friendzoned by your w*fe

The only reason to get married is for immigration or wealth.

>staying together for the kids
Aren't even sacred for many people anymore

Its funny that brownoids are so cocky online but when you show up irl and we tower over your meek 60kg 160cm bodies i dont hear much

I am sure that the cause of the divorce is:

-The woman having an awful personality (individualist, egoist, cruel)
-The woman thinking that her future life will be better. She does not know that her future life will be shittier because she will not find a real family again. She has destroyed or made her sons lives worst for no reason.

That loves ends means little. The important thing is continuing the family. If she has a medium-high body count she does not produce as much oxitocine (binding hormone) as on her 20s, so the marriage has been destroyed because she fucked too many men n her younger years. And this is one of the reasons why we men are instinctively attracted to "virgins" or low body count. To make things more successful.

brownoids in sweden seem not to care

As long as I can stab it, I fear no man in Counter Strike.

>maybe that's the reason why their society is considered the pinnacle of modern civilization, because they're all good doggos and do what they're told
third worlder cope

And they ask why we marry thai women

>their society is considered the pinnacle of modern civilization
It's not.

They arent actually you obsessed semitic terrone. Swede men are so uncucked that only the biggest cucks like the one in the vid associate with swede women and swede women are so out of options that they associate with them. In general dating and marriage and relationships between swede men and women are non-existent because swede men, and white in general, are uncucked despite the best efforts from swede women. Now off you go to spread your semitic slander and maybe you will get your turn after cucks like these in the vid.

There's a lot of very meek guys over here too. They seem to think it makes them more civilized, which is true, but women won't want them any more so I don't see the point.

I want a withe boyfriend.

>gets beaten, groped like a whore, and pissed on by frail brownoids
Why do 7 ft tall scandi behemoths allow this to happen? Are they masochistic homesexuals?

Attached: 1660976245338.webm (540x540, 2.19M)