If china has ten times the gdp that russia does why does no one want to move there

if china has ten times the gdp that russia does why does no one want to move there

Attached: chinese tanks.jpg (620x465, 39.37K)

I want to move there but they won't let me.

because china is full of chinese

>move there
Can we even do that?

Not every country wants to become an immigrant society.

I don't speak/write Mandarin, which is a must there. But I easily got a US passport despite not knowing any English at first.

Attached: 20140226_132305.jpg (768x1024, 472.27K)

No thanks. Everything in China is inflammable and set to explode.

Because after following Xi Jinpings thought, China has defeated poverty and COVID, achievied total self sufficiecy and have no use for foreigners or foreign knick-knacks. They only need to take back Taiwan (this time for real!) And deal with the Uighur menace to reach greatness.

>just MOOOOOVE there! become an immigrant! experience the vibrant and exciting chinese culture!
Or how about we all just stay in our countries? You're at the level of a nigger as a white person in china.

Shut the fuck up retard. If I could choose, I wouldn't suffer in Finnshit.

It's about the people, way too ugly and obedient. Russians are still better

Didnt ask, kill yourself faggot

For foreigner there practically only one job shill for China on social media/YT, lol

at least russians have some amount of soul

please, please, PLEASE learn what the term "per capita" means.

Per capita russia is at the level of Argentina. Not sure you wanna use that.

Because you can't get citizenship in Canada unless you or your parents are born there. I don't think even marriage grants you a Chinese citizenship, but don't quote me on that.

Also English teacher jobs are on its way out of China, so less reason for people to move there.

And then you have the extremely difficult language barrier.

what about that?

Attached: World_map_of_mean_wealth_per_adult_by_country._Credit_Suisse._2021_publication.png (1024x609, 276.67K)

Attached: china_HDI.png (805x1146, 91.98K)

South East Asian sisters...

It's a very closed society and difficult for people to fit in and integrate. They don't have any gibs and you have to pay to go to the hospital. People won't even try to engage with you. The only luck you can have is if you're a white man because its very easy to pull Chinese pussy over there. My experience of living in China is that it attracts lots of Western autists (I do understand the irony of this statement).